Cisee! now!now!now! - Please?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Torben Piecnik's Y-fronts » Sat Dec 06, 2003 12:49 pm

Cisse is world class and wants to come to us.
I don't give a dam what it takes, for the following:
1. GH will saves his job if we get Cisse
2.Heskey will not make more appearance than most of our players if he signs
3.12 goals in 16 games this season from Cisse
4.Every big club will want him Very Very soon
5.Our options are no longer running out, we are chasing 4th and that is it.
5.See above

What do you think?
Torben Piecnik's Y-fronts

Postby irish RED » Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:39 pm

i think you are spot on about cisse we need him a.s.a.p. ............. le boss should pull out all the stops and do a double deal with them for cisse and either Mexes or Boumsong both of who will be worth a fortune after next summers games !!!!!!!!!!! we need these players yesterday !
Also what a boost to hear Baros will be back in the next 2 weeks all going well.
irish RED

Postby Owzat » Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:30 am

Cisse - no! no! no! no thanks!

1. GH will saves his job if we get Cisse - If he's still here would we want that anyway

2.Heskey will not make more appearance than most of our players if he signs - yeah right! We had Anelka, Fowler and Litmanen and Houllier kept Heskey

3.12 goals in 16 games this season from Cisse - ....in the French league. Just look at the players we've signed from the French league

4.Every big club will want him Very Very soon - I doubt it.

5.Our options are no longer running out, we are chasing 4th and that is it - they may run out to the extent we're chasing 5th or even 6th

We've already seen this season that one player makes little difference under Houllier's management. People we're saying Liverpool would challenge for the Premiership when we signed Kewell and look at us now! Another Frenchman is not a solution, another manager might be.........
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:48 pm

I think Owzat said it all really.

Cisse might be a good signing for Man UTD or Arsenal who have a proven record with players of his alleged calibre, but Liverpool have proven to be a graveyard for so-called "next big things".

I think we should settle on someone already plying their trade in the Premiership.....someone like Viduka or Gudjohnsen.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:53 pm

I'm not making a final judgement but I have been encouraged form what I have seen, I think he will come, but at the end of the season.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion