Wine is - For girls.

Please post your Non football related Polls in this forum

Wine is - For girls.

Yes
6
33%
No
12
67%
 
Total votes : 18

Postby The Good Yank » Sun May 01, 2011 2:49 pm

My Brother-in-law and I ran out of beer last night and switched to wine.  Holy Facking Hangover Batman.  Wine is deffo not just for girls.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
Image
User avatar
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:16 pm
Location: North Brunswick, New Jersey

Postby Reg » Wed May 04, 2011 4:35 am

Good bottle of Malbec with dinner..... perfect.
User avatar
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 12669
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Singapore

Postby Kharhaz » Thu May 05, 2011 11:05 pm

The Good Yank wrote:My Brother-in-law and I ran out of beer last night and switched to wine.  Holy Facking Hangover Batman.  Wine is deffo not just for girls.

Clearly it is !  :D  :rasp
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
User avatar
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 6380
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:18 am

Postby dawson99 » Sat May 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Kharhaz only drinks Absynthe, burnt off of a heroin laden spoon
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
Image
User avatar
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 25377
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:56 pm
Location: in the mo fo hood y'all

Postby Kharhaz » Sat May 07, 2011 11:14 pm

dawson99 wrote:Kharhaz only drinks Absynthe, burnt off of a heroin laden spoon

:laugh:

Absynthe that is nasty stuff. I had a few glasses of that once and it knocked me the hell out ! Still managed to walk home though.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
User avatar
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 6380
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:18 am

Postby Boocity » Tue May 24, 2011 1:59 pm

I gave some colleagues a bottle of Madeira wine each for xmas one year and one of them came back to me and said that him and his wife had opened the wine I got them and poured it away down the sink because it was off, I pointed out that is wasn't quaffing wine, it wa a fortified wine like Port.

Phillistines
User avatar
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4616
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:13 am
Location: Abu Dhabi

Postby Kharhaz » Wed May 25, 2011 11:58 pm

Boocity wrote:I gave some colleagues a bottle of Madeira wine each for xmas one year and one of them came back to me and said that him and his wife had opened the wine I got them and poured it away down the sink because it was off, I pointed out that is wasn't quaffing wine, it wa a fortified wine like Port.

Phillistines

You should have just given them beer !

You see wine causes trouble, for no reason. It causes arguments, disagreements, unlike beer where you love everyone, everyones your mate and you mean everything you say ! Wine is a girls drink, when girls drink wine their attitude stays the same ! But when men drink wine, the fact they get drunk on it should ring out the alarm bells !  :D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
User avatar
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 6380
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:18 am

Postby Boocity » Thu May 26, 2011 2:27 pm

You only have to buy one bottle of wine, i would have to supply a crate of beer
User avatar
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4616
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:13 am
Location: Abu Dhabi

Postby Ben Patrick » Thu May 26, 2011 3:03 pm

I was on the campo viejo the other night, boss wine  :;):
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
User avatar
Ben Patrick
 
Posts: 3933
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:47 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby Woollyback » Thu May 26, 2011 4:37 pm

wine. it's made of booze - what's not to like?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
User avatar
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 12396
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:11 pm
Location: Manchester

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Thu May 26, 2011 5:03 pm

tubby wrote:Not a fan of red

Suspected this for some time now!!  :eyebrow
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
User avatar
Ola Mr Benitez
 
Posts: 2367
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:14 am

Postby Boocity » Thu May 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:
tubby wrote:Not a fan of red

Suspected this for some time now!!  :eyebrow

A good red is like a woman - it matures with age

A new world wine is like a woman - with false t!ts
User avatar
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4616
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:13 am
Location: Abu Dhabi

Previous

Return to Non Football Related Polls

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests