Spiderman v superman - Who will win

Spiderman
21%
Superman
79%

Total votes : 14

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:09 am

Judge wrote:
dawson99 wrote:superman would kick his a$$, but spiderman is definately a lot cooler

until you realise that toby macguire is more goofier in real life than peter parker ever was.

i cant believe they casted goofboy for spiderman, plus mary jane was performed by ''little tads''   :angry:

SO you're not a fan, then!?!

:D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:13 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Judge wrote:
dawson99 wrote:superman would kick his a$$, but spiderman is definately a lot cooler

until you realise that toby macguire is more goofier in real life than peter parker ever was.

i cant believe they casted goofboy for spiderman, plus mary jane was performed by ''little tads''   :angry:

i am a fan of spiderman, i grew up reading the comics, only for some spaka to cast goofy as the main lead actor  :angry:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:10 am

Judge wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Judge wrote:

i am a fan of spiderman, i grew up reading the comics, only for some spaka to cast goofy as the main lead actor  :angry:

The whole point of spiderman was the fact that peter parker was the goofy kid. the wimp with adne etc that all kids reading it could identify with. The fact that they got tobey maguire was genius... he can actually act. And are you honestly saying that after seeing spiderman one and two you think anyone else could have played the character better?

and as for no tads:

shes stunning!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:58 am

dawson99 wrote:
Judge wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Judge wrote:

The whole point of spiderman was the fact that peter parker was the goofy kid. the wimp with adne etc that all kids reading it could identify with. The fact that they got tobey maguire was genius... he can actually act. And are you honestly saying that after seeing spiderman one and two you think anyone else could have played the character better?

and as for no tads:

shes stunning!

he didnt look as bad as toby macguire

zammo from grange hill, would be my choice  :D
Last edited by Judge on Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pakat » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:49 pm

I think it will be a draw because Spiderman's powers are useless against superman.  If he traps superman with his web, he will easily break it off.  if he uses hand-to-hand combat, it won't affect superman. 
For Superman, Spiderman will easily dodge all of his attacks.  So the fighting will be neverending.
Pakat

Postby jkop » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:11 pm

Superman would win spidermans a pussy.
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Non Football Related Polls