they look plain stupid
50%
ooh what sartorial elegance
25%
i think yes, etc etc etc
25%

Total votes : 4

Postby andy_g » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:11 pm

this has been doing my head in for far far far too long now... that b.loody stoooooopid skater 'fashion' thing of wearing baggy jeans half way down your :censored:, exposing 'ironic' or sometimes 'coooooool' underwear - to me it looks plain w@nk, stupid, idiotic, brainless and uncomfortable.

now, i've worn some right funny clothes and had weird haircuts in my time, and maybe this means i've finally become an old fogey who doesn'y understand the yoof anymore. but come on, they look like a bunch of d!ckheads don't they?

i've seen the feckers walking down the street pulling their jeans up a bit and then "oh oh thats a little too high, i'd better pull them down a bit..." spending half an hour getting it right. and they have them stupid fat sweat bands and floppy sideways hair too.

everytime i see one i just want to (this is going to sound all wrong, i realise) yank their jeans down and give em a good push. "take that ya :censored:" as they dive headfirst and skin their young chins on the pavement, possibly destroying the 'ironic' goatee at the same time.

w@nkers.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:39 pm

Can you post a picture of one Andy so I know what they look like.  Can't say I know what you're on about. :D :laugh: :D

I'm sure they are twa*s though!!

I think yes what about you
jonnymac1979

Postby andy_g » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:25 pm

you know what, i can't for the life of me find any goddam pics. but this helped clear up a few points... about something...

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:35 pm

Skaters are :censored:
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:41 pm

andy_g wrote:you know what, i can't for the life of me find any goddam pics. but this helped clear up a few points... about something...

1234RAMLAND
jonnymac1979

Postby Dom1 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:38 am

i disagree !!

they are meffs but its on the right side of meffness if u ask me, its all cool and its the way i am so nerr :p
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Woollyback » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:30 pm

Hmmm.....    serious underwear exposure issues from Mr q :Oo:

I think skaters are ok, I'd certainly rather have a skater for a son than some shaven-headed f*ckwit with his trackies tucked in his socks and a fred perry jumper  :angry:

skaters 1, scrotes 0
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:12 pm

don't get me wrong fellas and fellasses, its not that i have a problem with skaters (apart from the ones who wear their jeans around their @rse, i just have a problem with people who wear their jeans around their @rse. and rife as it is its b.loody impossible to find a photo on the flippin interweb
Last edited by andy_g on Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Non Football Related Polls