1. Stu the Red
43%
2. A.B
17%
3. T.James
26%
4. Dom
9%
5. Roberts (current poster is an imposter)
4%

Total votes : 23

Postby dawson99 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:37 pm

i miss zarababes who was bullied off of this forum. id love to miss the others but they keep coming back :angry:

:p
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:31 am

LFCFan4Life wrote:
Scottbot wrote:Would have to say Stu. I don't miss his condescinding way of putting forward his opinions or the way he often made out he was the ONLY one to say something eg. 'Carra was always a good player' but I did like talking footy with him.

AB was a good guy and his spats with Stu always brightened the place up + he had a thing about calling people he didn't like 'tumbleweed' (whatever that means) However you have to worry about someone who managed to rack up several thousand posts in a couple of months! Maybe AB found himself some real life friends!

Dom was a good lad. I got the impression he wouldn't hurt a fly. the king of general chat.

As for Roberts. He can go fry his as.s! :p

I should give you a proper bullocking for taking a :censored: at me like that as if you know me. But you're not worth my time.

scottbot has mentioned you here ??  ???
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:37 am

Judge wrote:
LFCFan4Life wrote:
Scottbot wrote:Would have to say Stu. I don't miss his condescinding way of putting forward his opinions or the way he often made out he was the ONLY one to say something eg. 'Carra was always a good player' but I did like talking footy with him.

AB was a good guy and his spats with Stu always brightened the place up + he had a thing about calling people he didn't like 'tumbleweed' (whatever that means) However you have to worry about someone who managed to rack up several thousand posts in a couple of months! Maybe AB found himself some real life friends!

Dom was a good lad. I got the impression he wouldn't hurt a fly. the king of general chat.

I should give you a proper bullocking for taking a :censored: at me like that as if you know me. But you're not worth my time.

Yes he has Judge .........AB
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:41 am

laza wrote:
Judge wrote:
LFCFan4Life wrote:

so LFCfan4life is AB ??
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:45 am

Judge wrote:
laza wrote:
Judge wrote:
LFCFan4Life wrote:

so LFCfan4life is AB ??

Correct

He apparently cant post under his AB ID anymore
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:44 am

laza wrote:
Judge wrote:
laza wrote:
Judge wrote:
LFCFan4Life wrote:

so LFCfan4life is AB ??

Correct

He apparently cant post under his AB ID anymore

what a tumbleweed  :laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:52 pm

Judge, out of all people you shouldn't be calling anyone a tumbleweed  :laugh:
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby stoney » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:16 pm

Judge wrote:
laza wrote:
Judge wrote:
LFCFan4Life wrote:

so LFCfan4life is AB ??

Your quick  :D
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:19 pm

I'm gonna miss Radar and his crochstain
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:56 pm

LFCFan4Life wrote:Judge, out of all people you shouldn't be calling anyone a tumbleweed  :laugh:

I agree

Come on judge play the game fair old bean  :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:57 pm

LFCFan4Life wrote:Judge, out of all people you shouldn't be calling anyone a tumbleweed  :laugh:

BTW who did you vote for  ???
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:33 am

Judge wrote:where is pablo escobar ??

He's still having a sh*t.  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:06 am

taff wrote:

I didn't vote  :sleepy:
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:14 am

LFCFan4Life wrote:
taff wrote:

Hello you hairy git!

Long time, mate!  :cool:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:25 am

LFCFan4Life wrote:
taff wrote:

i voted for tumbleweed AB  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Non Football Related Polls