56%

Total votes : 9

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:02 am

???
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:09 am

Vitenskapsmann18 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Vitenskapsmann18 wrote:LOL, I'm too nice to report anyone :)

Why would you want to see my ugly mug? I'd much rather look at Matty Lloyd than have a photo of myself on display!

If anyone is desperate though, PM me and I'll decide whether or not I will reveal myself :D

yeah, you can always go down the avenue of another poster on here and send fake pictures of an ex miss world and say its you   ???

Oh please, some people must really be on ego trips if thats the level they'd stoop too.

I'm certainly no miss world, thats for sure (just a bit of a miss actually!). The most recent picture I have is hardly flattering, though it is from a function I had to go to not long after my nose healed from the 2nd time it has been broken!  :D

i mean there you go woolly, sorted  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:10 am

The Return of the Judge wrote:
Vitenskapsmann18 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Vitenskapsmann18 wrote:LOL, I'm too nice to report anyone :)

Why would you want to see my ugly mug? I'd much rather look at Matty Lloyd than have a photo of myself on display!

If anyone is desperate though, PM me and I'll decide whether or not I will reveal myself :D

yeah, you can always go down the avenue of another poster on here and send fake pictures of an ex miss world and say its you   ???

Oh please, some people must really be on ego trips if thats the level they'd stoop too.

I'm certainly no miss world, thats for sure (just a bit of a miss actually!). The most recent picture I have is hardly flattering, though it is from a function I had to go to not long after my nose healed from the 2nd time it has been broken!  :D

she sounds like a looker    :D
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:12 am

peewee wrote:
Vitenskapsmann18 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Vitenskapsmann18 wrote:LOL, I'm too nice to report anyone

yeah, you can always go down the avenue of another poster on here and send fake pictures of an ex miss world and say its you 

she sounds like a Hooker    :D

harsh . lol
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:14 am

peewee wrote:
Vitenskapsmann18 wrote:
peewee wrote:

yeah, you can always go down the avenue of another poster on here and send fake pictures of an ex miss world and say its you 

i hope shes a rugby hooker, i like big men

im shocked
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:16 am

peewee wrote:
peewee wrote:
Vitenskapsmann18 wrote:
peewee wrote:

harsh

im shocked, i always pay for mine. i'm always on the lookout for some some fresh totty to violate

good grief
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:19 am

peewee wrote:
peewee wrote:
Vitenskapsmann18 wrote:
peewee wrote:

harsh

im shocked, i always pay for mine. i'm always on the lookout for some some fresh totty to violate

good grief

but thats true    :D
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:20 am

peewee wrote:
peewee wrote:
peewee wrote:
Vitenskapsmann18 wrote:
peewee wrote:

harsh

good grief

i blo'ody knew it  :D  pmsl mate
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:26 am

peewee wrote:
peewee wrote:
peewee wrote:
Vitenskapsmann18 wrote:
peewee wrote:

harsh

good grief

i blo'ody knew it  :i like to p!ss myself and then suck on my undies

you have gone too far now    :down:
112-1077774096

Postby Woollyback » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:13 am

who the hell is matty lloyd? ???

:kungfu:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:15 am

oh yeah judge, sorted thanks :)
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Vitenskapsmann18 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:24 pm

Woollyback wrote:who the hell is matty lloyd? ???

:kungfu:

The man in my avatar photo, and in the display picture on my profile  :p
Matthew Lloyd = klassnaya popka
atebis' all lions fans!
Earth is the home of Football, Rugby is the home of League and Union, St Andrew's is the home of Golf, Lords is the home of Cricket, Melbourne is the home of Footy and my heart is the home for Essendon.
Vitenskapsmann18

Postby Judge » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:27 pm

peewee wrote:
peewee wrote:
peewee wrote:
peewee wrote:
Vitenskapsmann18 wrote:
peewee wrote:

harsh

good grief

i blo'ody knew it  :i like to p!ss myself and then suck on my undies

really, i like to soil mine, and lick the skid marks. its better than that Oxy by vanish, you know

omg, dont give us the details mate

disgusting lord peewee of pantiless
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Vitenskapsmann18 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:39 pm

I take it we never really keep on topic here?? :laugh:
Matthew Lloyd = klassnaya popka
atebis' all lions fans!
Earth is the home of Football, Rugby is the home of League and Union, St Andrew's is the home of Golf, Lords is the home of Cricket, Melbourne is the home of Footy and my heart is the home for Essendon.
Vitenskapsmann18

Postby Judge » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:41 pm

Vitenskapsmann18 wrote:I take it we never really keep on topic here, and secondly i like it rough?? :laugh:

not usually on topic much  :D   :laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Non Football Related Polls