Is 30 Rock Good?

Please post your Non football related Polls in this forum

Is 30 Rock good and is Karhaz crazy?

Yes
7
64%
No
4
36%
 
Total votes : 11

Postby dawson99 » Fri May 25, 2012 8:36 am

laza » Fri May 25, 2012 7:33 am wrote:
dawson99 » Fri May 25, 2012 1:29 pm wrote:What we should be discussing is when did the Big Bang Theory suddenly become so unfunny?



I vote for when Howard got a girlfriend


It has just turned into friends.
Sheldon is now a moron. Howard is boring. Raj is gay. Leonard and Penny are bit part characters.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
Image
User avatar
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 25377
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:56 pm
Location: in the mo fo hood y'all

Postby laza » Fri May 25, 2012 8:39 am

tubby » Fri May 25, 2012 3:35 am wrote:Tracey Jordan is one of the funniest guys I have ever seen. So many random funny quotes from him but heres one.

"and that remake of An Affair to Remember that I was in, A Blaffair to Rememblack"


There are some classic quotes in that show and I like the way big name guest stars havent just been a distraction

I love some of stuff that comes out of Dr Spaceman

Jack: Leo’s giving out flu shots.
Dr. Spaceman: Not my favorite part of medical profession.  My favorite part is attending executions
Forever Red in this life and the next
User avatar
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 8408
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:17 am
Location: The Sharkbait captial of the world

Postby laza » Fri May 25, 2012 8:42 am

dawson99 » Fri May 25, 2012 2:36 pm wrote:
laza » Fri May 25, 2012 7:33 am wrote:
dawson99 » Fri May 25, 2012 1:29 pm wrote:What we should be discussing is when did the Big Bang Theory suddenly become so unfunny?



I vote for when Howard got a girlfriend


It has just turned into friends.
Sheldon is now a moron. Howard is boring. Raj is gay. Leonard and Penny are bit part characters.



Sad but true the funny premise of interactions between socially inept smart nerds and hot dumb cool chick is long over

There still been some funny episodes in this last series but for me it has been more miss then hit

Should have have kept Lesley Winkle
Forever Red in this life and the next
User avatar
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 8408
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:17 am
Location: The Sharkbait captial of the world

Postby laza » Fri May 25, 2012 8:43 am

Kharhaz » Fri May 25, 2012 6:47 am wrote:THATS IT ! I quit this thread !



Now Khar mate, relax go have a nice relaxing man's drink like Shiraz or a good Merlot  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
User avatar
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 8408
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:17 am
Location: The Sharkbait captial of the world

Postby metalhead » Fri May 25, 2012 11:05 am

burjennio » Wed May 23, 2012 10:59 pm wrote:its not as good as Arrested Development


shame they cancelled that one, that was funny!
ImageImageImage
User avatar
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 17466
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:15 pm
Location: Milan, Italy

Postby burjennio » Fri May 25, 2012 3:47 pm

metalhead » Fri May 25, 2012 10:05 am wrote:
burjennio » Wed May 23, 2012 10:59 pm wrote:its not as good as Arrested Development


shame they cancelled that one, that was funny!


ITS COMING BACK!!
User avatar
burjennio
 
Posts: 3333
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:17 pm
Location: belfast

Postby metalhead » Mon May 28, 2012 12:20 pm

The Big Bang Theory kind of went down in the last 3 episodes of the season, more love less humor.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 17466
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:15 pm
Location: Milan, Italy

Postby cordsally » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:05 am

Is that so????????????Are you sure????????????? :buttrock
cordsally
LFC Basic Member
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:41 am

Postby Boocity » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:55 am

Anyone who can laugh at American humour needs a brain transplant
User avatar
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4616
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:13 am
Location: Abu Dhabi

Postby ethanr » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:40 am

Boocity » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:55 pm wrote:Anyone who can laugh at American humour needs a brain transplant



American humor.  Where we took the English version of the office and made it better.  :eyebrow
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr
 
Posts: 5034
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:14 am
Location: california

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:54 pm

ethanr » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:40 am wrote:
Boocity » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:55 pm wrote:Anyone who can laugh at American humour needs a brain transplant



American humor.  Where we took the English version of the office and made it better.  :eyebrow

:buttrock

American comedy isn't good?

MASH
Cheers
Arrested Development
community
Scrubs
News Radio (awesome)

The Office Us is about 1000 times better than the Gervais rubbish
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
Image
User avatar
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 25377
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:56 pm
Location: in the mo fo hood y'all

Postby metalhead » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:27 am

You forgot to add Seinfeld daws..
ImageImageImage
User avatar
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 17466
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:15 pm
Location: Milan, Italy

Postby laza » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:56 pm

and Frazier
Forever Red in this life and the next
User avatar
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 8408
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:17 am
Location: The Sharkbait captial of the world

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:45 pm

exactly, there are too many to mention
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
Image
User avatar
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 25377
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:56 pm
Location: in the mo fo hood y'all

Postby Boocity » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:32 pm

The thing is once you have seen one episode you have seen them all, one trick ponies. The producers in the US look to copy a similar format all the time.

Ok you mention the office but did you ever see the US version of Men behaving Badly? I rest my case
User avatar
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4616
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:13 am
Location: Abu Dhabi

Previous

Return to Non Football Related Polls

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest