Ring him up and tell him straight
33%
Ring him up and tell him some bullsh!t
50%
Get drunk and bury my head in the sand till new year
17%

Total votes : 6

Postby Woollyback » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:08 pm

I'm doing a big chunk of business for a client at the moment, worth about £3k to me. trouble is some of his paperwork has (genuinely) gone missing in the post when i've forwarded it on to a company i'm dealing with. my client is a finnicky bugger who wants everything to run incredibly smoothly but is a bit of a c*nt when the boot's on the other foot, he's f*ckin useless at getting stuff to me when i need it

so what should i do people, what do i tell him? or do i just not say anything and hope it all goes away :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:11 pm

tell him in the nicest way possible he needs to get his :censored: in gear to enable you to do the best job for him that you possibly can.
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:14 pm

under contract law as soon as you post the items then you are ok, you have fulifilled your part even if the documents dont arrive.

im a bit rusty on this but im sure jbg will be up to speed
112-1077774096

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:15 pm

Woollyback wrote:I'm doing a big chunk of business for a client at the moment, worth about £3k to me. trouble is some of his paperwork has (genuinely) gone missing in the post when i've forwarded it on to a company i'm dealing with. my client is a finnicky bugger who wants everything to run incredibly smoothly but is a bit of a c*nt when the boot's on the other foot, he's f*ckin useless at getting stuff to me when i need it

so what should i do people, what do i tell him? or do i just not say anything and hope it all goes away :D

Did you record your post? You should always record your posts.
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:15 pm

look at mystic micks stars thread for advice :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby The Red Baron » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:35 pm

serves him right he shouldnt be fiddling his tax return :p
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:41 pm

**UPDATE**

well that's a bloody relief, the paperwork's turned up! the company i sent it to has had it at their processing centre for 3 weeks gathering dust without telling me, the incompetent b@stards  :angry:  not mentioning any names of course *cough* abbey national *cough* they really are c*nts

so f*ck this poll, i'm gonna have a celebratory bottle of beer (had a few sitting in the office fridge for this week :D )
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:12 am

i was gonna suggest blame the company, as some person you spoke to there called beryl had the documents, but later, edith had lost them, so it werent your fault.

if the company then says no-one by those names work there, then tell the client, see they are fucking liars :D

alternatively, say it was you had no shitroll and used the documents to wipe the dogs poo from the path in your garden, and you are truly sorry, and it was a mistake anyone could make :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Non Football Related Polls