Brown sauce, red sauce or none?

Please post your Non football related Polls in this forum

Brown Sauce, Red Sauce or no sauce at all?

Brown Sauce
7
47%
Red Sauce
6
40%
No sauce at all
2
13%
 
Total votes : 15

Postby redno7 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:54 pm

You've woke up feeling like sh!t. A skin full the night has left your mouth tasting like the crotch from Pat Butchers gym knickers, your belly is doing cartwheels...   you need food.

You stagger into the kitchen and tell the wife 'Oi, woman! make me a bacon sarnie! NOW!' to which she obediently does.

You sit there with the bacon sarnie...   Which sauce do you choose?

Red, brown or none at all?
User avatar
redno7
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 887
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:23 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby Kenny Kan » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Brown.

I used to love HP fruity sauce, feck I miss that stuff.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
User avatar
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 4140
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:28 am
Location: Footballing heaven

Postby Boocity » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:41 pm

got to be brown sauce with bacon or sausages and its got to be HP not that Daddies or stores own cr@p
User avatar
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4616
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:13 am
Location: Abu Dhabi

Postby Boocity » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:45 pm

Kenny Kan » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:01 pm wrote:Brown.

I used to love HP fruity sauce, feck I miss that stuff.


You get HP everywhere over here, even the top hotels have it, can't believe you can't get it in Oz
User avatar
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4616
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:13 am
Location: Abu Dhabi

Postby stmichael » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:47 pm

brown with bacon. red with everything else.
Image
User avatar
stmichael
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 22643
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 3:06 pm
Location: Middlesbrough

Postby Kenny Kan » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Boocity » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:45 pm wrote:
Kenny Kan » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:01 pm wrote:Brown.

I used to love HP fruity sauce, feck I miss that stuff.


You get HP everywhere over here, even the top hotels have it, can't believe you can't get it in Oz


You can get it here don't get me wrong. I just don't recall ever seeing the HP fruity sauce, just the standard one (which is still nice anyway).
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
User avatar
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 4140
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:28 am
Location: Footballing heaven

Postby redno7 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:18 pm

t!tbits
User avatar
redno7
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 887
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:23 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:56 pm



That Heinz or HP?   :p
User avatar
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 3694
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:25 pm

Postby LFC1990 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:56 am

Brown sauce with everything. Can not stand Red sauce
Image

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 1781
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Brown sauce is evil ,like liquid Marmite  :no

Heinz Tomato Sauce ,and the six meals it was made for .

Sausage Egg and Chips.
Fish Fingers and chips.
Bacon sandwich .
Steak and onions .
Cheeseburger.
Hot dogs.

:buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock
One for each culinary delight
Image
User avatar
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 8242
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:03 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby Owzat » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:24 pm

Brown sauce on sausages, wouldn't put it on bacon.

All depends what it is, tomato ketchup on chips and baked fish, brown sauce on omelette, sausages
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
User avatar
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 7487
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 8:55 am
Location: England

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Owzat » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:24 pm wrote:Brown sauce on sausages, wouldn't put it on bacon.

All depends what it is, tomato ketchup on chips and baked fish, brown sauce on omelette, sausages

Agreed, bacon is red sauce all the way.
User avatar
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 6074
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: West Sussex

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:39 am

Made myself some Egg, Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato on a bun yesterday

Couldn't decide whether to go for Red or Brown sauce but had to have something

I went with Mayonnaise  :wwww

It was fking great  :)
Image

Image
User avatar
woof woof !
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 20814
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:22 am
Location: Here There and Everywhere

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:55 am

woof woof ! » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:39 am wrote:Made myself some Egg, Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato on a bun yesterday

Couldn't decide whether to go for Red or Brown sauce but had to have something

I went with Mayonnaise  :wwww

It was fking great  :)

Now, Mayonnaise with chips. Another level.

Can't seem to convince my US colleagues though.
User avatar
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 6074
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: West Sussex

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:19 am

SouthCoastShankly » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:55 am wrote:
woof woof ! » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:39 am wrote:Made myself some Egg, Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato on a bun yesterday

Couldn't decide whether to go for Red or Brown sauce but had to have something

I went with Mayonnaise  :wwww

It was fking great  :)

Now, Mayonnaise with chips. Another level.

Can't seem to convince my US colleagues though.


Mayo with chips.....f'king disgusting....
Never could understand that combo when i lived on the continent....Mind you, I remember getting really strange looks when, the first time, I asked for vinegar for my chips in an Imbiss in Germany. The owner only ever used it for cleaning down the counter......couldn't understand why we put it on chips  :laugh:
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
User avatar
bunglemark2
 
Posts: 6409
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Next

Return to Non Football Related Polls

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest