BAN HIM!
22%
I WOULD LIKE TO NOT VOTE TO BAN!
44%

Total votes : 9

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:11 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:
asking for an address doesnt work woof, i should know, he wont give it

Firstly who the hell was talking to you??

And WHY would you EVER need my address??  Add to that that you are actually lying through your pedo teeth......YOU HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR MY ADDRESS AS YOU HAVE NO NEED...Why the hell would you make upa lie like that eh?? That is really sad, backing up someone you dont know and secondly lying to make yourself seem like a hard case!!!

You want my address, you can find the full address (and phne nmbr I believe!!) in the Major Crashes In London thread!!  Lets see what you do with it??

haha, he's losing it again.

tooooooooooo easy   :D
112-1077774096

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:14 am

I am not losing it, I am just asking why he is lying??  He is the fool here, not me TBH!!!
76-1115222408

Postby Judge » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:17 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:You want my address, you can find the full address (and phne nmbr I believe!!) in the Major Crashes In London thread!!  Lets see what you do with it??

i rang scotland yard for the number and address, and they said you had given false details
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:20 am

:laugh:

Well thought out response that!
76-1115222408

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:20 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:I am not losing it, I am just asking why he is lying??  He is the fool here, not me TBH!!!

your losing it again. its all part of having an inferiority complex, if you didnt have the complex you wouldnt be worried about what he wrote, you would rise above it.

the fact he he wasnt even talking about you when he mentioned addresses, there is someone else on the forum who is just a big a t1t as you are, and woof said he would visit him if the guy wanted to continue being obnoxious. that guy would not give the address. hew as just fusing the two together.

you really are an @rsehole
112-1077774096

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:21 am

So that means you have a inferiority complex too then??

Seen as you are replying to me too!!!

Think man, think what you are saying, apply it to yourself, then if it still makes sense, make the point!!

You keep contradicting yourself!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
76-1115222408

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:23 am

peewee wrote:the fact he he wasnt even talking about you when he mentioned addresses,

B.*ll*c*ks he was!!!
76-1115222408

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:27 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:So that means you have a inferiority complex too then??

Think man, think what you are saying, apply it to yourself, then if it still makes sense, make the point!!

your quite big on the word 'contradiction' but then never point out the actual contradiction.

i dont see any contradiction. im happy for people who do better than me, i dont feel inferior to them in any way, good luck to them i say. i dont care if people have a higher level of inteligence than me. let them get on with it. it doesnt affect me. i dont feel the need to prove myself. that the diference between us. i dont care what people think of me, but for you its so important to come across and educated. inferiority complex

i simply dont feel the need to write a dissertation everytime i want to explain something like you seem to.

for someone who is supposedly intelligent, you really are taking a long time to take the hint that your posts are mostly annoying
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:28 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:
peewee wrote:the fact he he wasnt even talking about you when he mentioned addresses,

B.*ll*c*ks he was!!!

oh, back to you mind reading now as well. he is actually talking about matrix.

the fact is you really dont have a clue do you
112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:30 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:B.*ll*c*ks he was!!!

Paranoia and an inferiority complex , a dangerous cocktail that leads to repeated masturbation and eventual suicide , Guess you've already covered the first bit ,are you ready for the next step yet ?

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:33 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:B.*ll*c*ks he was!!!

When you go to a sporting event and the players get into a huddle, do you think they are talking about you ? or do you just hope that they are ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:37 am

peewee wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:So that means you have a inferiority complex too then??

your quite big on the word 'contradiction' but then never point out the actual contradiction.

i dont see any contradiction. im happy for people who do better than me, i dont feel inferior to them in any way, good luck to them i say. i dont care if people have a higher level of inteligence than me. let them get on with it. it doesnt affect me. i dont feel the need to prove myself. that the diference between us. i dont care what people think of me, but for you its so important to come across and educated. inferiority complex

i simply dont feel the need to write a dissertation everytime i want to explain something like you seem to.

for someone who is supposedly intelligent, you really are taking a long time to take the hint that your posts are mostly annoying

The contrdiction is as such, seen as you need evrything broken into laymans terms:

You say that by replying to Judge, it shows I have an inferiority complex, and that I should rise above it...with me so far?

BUT, at the same time, you reply to my posts (normally with abuse and name calling), why dont you 'rise above it then'?
Is it an inferiority complex eh??

Was that basic enough for you?

Also you further contradict yourself by calling me a mind reader, for saying judge was talking about me, and you say he was talking about Matrix!! Fair enough, but how do you know this if he didnt state the name and the previous post was regarding me and also judge was addressing me in THAT post?

Oh, you must be a mind reader then??

You see, two contradictions in one page alone, lets not get into the rest please! We will be here a long time!!

Hope that sorts it out for you, seen as you were unable to decipher it for yourself!!!

Look I dont need to name call, that is what people with no argument or 'intelligence' tend to do..........Wonder who I could be thinking of ???
76-1115222408

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:40 am

Lay off the hash Liverpool Anytime its making you seriously paranoid :kungfu:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:44 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Lay off the hash Liverpool Anytime its making you seriously paranoid :kungfu:

Dont get involved, why do you persist in doing this!!!

Stop drinking FFS, the post you make after having a drink are complete rubbish TBH!!!

:talktothehand
76-1115222408

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:49 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Lay off the hash Liverpool Anytime its making you seriously paranoid :kungfu:

:D
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to Non Football Related Polls