5. WRATH
6%
6. ENVY
18%
7. PRIDE
24%

Total votes : 17

Postby Judge » Fri May 04, 2007 2:29 pm

Sabre wrote:I sin everyday about sloth. That would be my worst sin of that lot. And yes, Lust aswell

Sometimes gluttony when we meet friends, smoke a bit, and we prepare a basque dinner. Sometimes pride, but not many times.

Wrath? Hardly. Envy? almost never. Greed is an enemy for anyone, it keeps you from thinking clearly.

So my most regular one is Sloth, then Lust :D

you have as many sins as clubs you support  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri May 04, 2007 2:32 pm

sloth - slow moving creature
gluttony - lando :D
lust - fit birds zone
greed - abramovich n co
wrath - stu, barry
envy - all manure and chumpski fans
pride - us
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat May 05, 2007 7:46 am

Sloth - Shaun Wright Phillips, superb talent, but more than happy to sit on the bench than go to a club where he will get first team football. Good thing he doesn't have to sit on Everton's bench because he'll need a can of Ronseal by now.

Gluttony - Sam Allardyce, who took Bolton to the heady heights of getting knocked out of the UEFA Cup  and left them because he wants a bigger club like Newcastle (presently 12th in Prem) and Manchester City (currently 13th in Prem), and apparently was miffed because he wanted to be the England manager despite accomplishing absolutely nothing in the sport.

Lust - Dwight Yorke. That guy had so much sex even his dink would tell Jordan it had a headache.

Greed - Peter Kenyon who left Manchester United to join Chavski and is under the deluded impression that they are a "business". Sorry Peter, but when you join a football club backed by a billionnaire Russian oligarch you don't have a business plan, you just spend lots of money and never even look at the "loss" column of the spreadsheet.....until said oligarch leaves of course....and you see the wage bill. For more information, please see P. Ridsdale of Cardiff City Football Club.

Wrath - Joey Barton. Manhattan intends to place a bet with Paddy Power that Mr. Barton will kill someone on the pitch in the upcoming season. Joey Barton is a "Hungerford Massacre" in the making.

Envy - Newcastle United, who admittedly have half a large stadium, and think they are a "BIG CLUB" despite winning erm....well precisely nothing of significance since an Inter-Cities Fairs Cup in 1969. An event which was overshadowed that year by human beings walking on the Moon, closest companion to planet Earth.

Pride - Jose Mourinho, who is supposedly the "Special One" because, he has won the Portugese league title (Rafa won two La Liga titles), the League Cup twice (yawn), took Chelsea to Community Shield success (a trophy he supposedly doesn't care about), won the UEFA Cup (so has Rafa), won the European Cup (so has Rafa), reached a European Cup final (Rafa has reached two), and winning the Premiership twice with the largest budget in football history behind him (which is like using a cheat to win at Championship Manager for the PC).
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gr8 LFC Fan » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:54 pm

I am definity LUST  :hearts love it all the time, well most of it. lol  :laugh:
You win sum and you lose sum that is what life is all about
Gr8 LFC Fan

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:42 pm

Gr8 LFC Fan wrote:I am definity LUST  :hearts love it all the time, well most of it. lol  :laugh:

me too  :eyebrow
maypaxvobiscum

Previous

Return to Non Football Related Polls