What d'you think about...

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby biréli lagrene » Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:45 pm

Hi,

i'm a french guy from Lille, the football club where Bruno Cheyrou is from.

I'd like to know what you think about him ?

Is he good enough to play for Liverpool ?

Do you think he's gonna play the Euro 2004 with France ?

Thx, Biréli.
biréli lagrene

Postby Owzat » Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:50 pm

Not wishing to come across as racist, but one thing that p*sses me off is the arrival of Kermit, his french foreign legion and the subsequent and inevitable arrival of his fan club masquerading as closet LFC fans

In answer to your question : what do we think of Cheyrou and the other French (league) players - not a lot
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby steviec » Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:55 pm

We were told my Monsieur Houllier that Cheyrou reminded him of Zidane.   To us it was then just a matter of time before the league was ours again.  we didn't know that he was referring to his appearance. He DOES look like Zidane. But that is where the similarity ends.
Save money on expensive binoculars by standing closer to the object you are trying to observe
steviec

Postby stmichael » Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:57 pm

cheyrou is "the new zidane" according to reports in france. of course he is. realistically, he's not fit to clean the boots of any of the french national midfield players. he had a spell of about 5 good games in january but he's pretty much back to normal now. people need to realise that the english league is much faster and more physical than the french league and i don't think he's cut out for that physicalness.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby biréli lagrene » Thu Mar 04, 2004 4:09 pm

cheyrou is "the new zidane" according to reports in france

which report are u talking about ? I'm a supporter of lille, and let me tell u that we have never haerd about this.

Cheyrou is weaker than zidane, it's obvious, but he's a really good player. Have u seen him playing in Champion's league with lille against Manchester Utd ? I saw him ! :cool:

he's good enough to play into the english league, but maybe he has pb to adapt himself to english's way of life.
That's a different pb.
biréli lagrene

Postby stmichael » Thu Mar 04, 2004 4:12 pm

the only similarity is he looks similar. to even compare the two is a joke. if cheyrou had even half the skill and vision of zidane he'd be a great asset to liverpool football club.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Thu Mar 04, 2004 4:43 pm

Mmmm?...whats good about brono cheyrou?Mmmm...let me think!..he has a nice pair of white boots!!...Er...he looks like zidane!..Er....Ive, got it!! sometimes you get a half decent game out of him. :laugh:  :laugh:
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge