Lastnight's performance agains't man u - How we could of played better!

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby Live4pool » Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:28 am

The result and defending were disappointing, but good overall performance. Passing improved but still not telepathetic.

The Spaniards were wonderful, especially Alonso. I never had so much confidence in a player manipulating the ball. He seemed to have lots of time and was more secured in that department than even our great Gerrard.

I could not recognise Kewell at all. He even tried one step-over - expectedly without success.

Gerrard may be out for 8 weeks, I believe the team will continue to grow and Chelsea will bear testimony to this.
Live4pool

Postby shagasaurus80 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:10 am

:laugh: Dirty tactics
Will you LISTEN TO YOURSELVES!! Bloody children!! Calling our players ugly and all different names --ohhhh wotever you say..but we do the business on the pitch -where it matters.
Calling players silly names is for the playground,and it usually comes back to haunt you.  :blush:
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby stmichael » Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:14 am

shagasaurus80 wrote: :laugh: Dirty tactics
Will you LISTEN TO YOURSELVES!! Bloody children!! Calling our players ugly and all different names --ohhhh wotever you say..but we do the business on the pitch -where it matters.
Calling players silly names is for the playground,and it usually comes back to haunt you.  :blush:

look. have you got nowt better to do than hang around here? yes you won fair and square and deserved it. but it's ONE game. go and join some manc website. :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby shagasaurus80 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:40 am

That Hurts st Mike!  :down:
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby stmichael » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:42 am

shagasaurus80 wrote:That Hurts st Mike!  :down:

:p

i'm not having a go. i just don't get why you are on this website, even though it is the best footie website around. :)
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby mynameisred » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:52 am

They prob dont talk about football on their website in fact most Utd fans I come across cant even name the starting eleven of their last match let alone talk about who their centre mid pairing was on the first day of last season. Saint you said you dont get why they come on here I dont get why they follow manure I honestly dont. The so called fans I know dont have the same interst in football or their club in the same way your average fan of other clubs do.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:53 am

It is -Its a great forum! Superbly run! But its always on in my house as my 2 brothers like to read it being Liverpool fans. The only thing is..the treatment of other visiting fans is a little bit suspect maybe i just didnt realise Liverpool fans were so emotional about their club? who knows! ???
I dont mean to offend anyone -especially posters like you st mike -youre a nice guy !   :grinning:
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby miniman » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:58 am

liverpool have not conected yet but when they do they will be awsome. have faith my lovlies and we shall overcome. :kungfu: P.S I would just like to say as I am new to this carryon that I HATE the scum, that had to be said. :kungfu:
"Football is not a matter of life and death, it's much more important than that"
miniman

Postby stmichael » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:59 am

miniman wrote:liverpool have not conected yet but when they do they will be awsome. have faith my lovlies and we shall overcome. :kungfu: P.S I would just like to say as I am new to this carryon that I HATE the scum, that had to be said. :kungfu:

on that note, welcome and happy posting! :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby mynameisred » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:00 pm

Yes Welcome and I think you echo the thoughts of 99.9% of our members with your introduction.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:02 pm

Yeah you are a nice guy saint, aah you have a friend.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC08 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:06 pm

It is the best website for liverpool fans. From LFC08
LIVERPOOL FOREVER!
I'll take it to the Grave
I will as well.
LFC08

Postby LFC08 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:09 pm

Thank's but they had to be told who the best team is and it's not man u
LIVERPOOL FOREVER!
I will as well.
LFC08

Postby LFC08 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:13 pm

mynameisred wrote:They prob dont talk about football on their website in fact most Utd fans I come across cant even name the starting eleven of their last match let alone talk about who their centre mid pairing was on the first day of last season. Saint you said you dont get why they come on here I dont get why they follow manure I honestly dont. The so called fans I know dont have the same interst in football or their club in the same way your average fan of other clubs do.

That's man u fans for u from LFC08
LIVERPOOL FOREVER!
I will as well.
LFC08

Postby LFC08 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:22 pm

We have more chance of silverware then man u this season as long as we don't play like we did on mondaynight! LFC08
LIVERPOOL FOREVER!
I will as well.
LFC08

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge