Just how bad is ...?

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby haps » Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:44 pm

:D Look, I hate being negative like this but I just can't take it anymore.  I've supported this club for 25 years and I love it but it just breaks my heart to see players pull on the red for the money they do and bit by bit, destroy the reputation of class this club has/had.  Something must be done.  Tough decisions have to be taken.  OK, so it could be worse, we could be Leeds ... but I'm fed up of smug, Manc gits dismissing Liverpool, saying that playing them is like our Cup Final![I] We all know the guilty ones.  So step forward Mr. Heskey, Diouff, Diao, Smicer, Traore and the ridiculous Biscan.  Give me some comparisons ...just how bad are they?  P.S:  I really really really don't like the Neville brothers.
haps

Postby azriahmad » Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:43 pm

haps, I have supported the club since '76, and some players in the present squad must be the worst in history...overpriced, overpaid, no real talent, headless chickens, no heart and worse, play like mercenaries with no real passion and pride for Liverpool. They're not fit to tie the shoelaces of the greats like Keegan, Dalglish, Hansen, Souness, too long a list for me to continue.
However, today Liverpool also have trully world-class players in Owen, Gerrard and Kewell. These guys are argueably better individually than some of the great players in the past and are just unlucky that they are playing with a group of plonkers, making them collectively underachieving.
Heskey, Diao, Smicer, Traore, Biscan, Cheyrou and to some extent Diouf must be the worst group Liverpool have at the same time given their collective transfer cost and it is very unfrotunate that true fans like us have to endure Kermit playing them game in, game out. It can't get any worse and these lot would not fetch anything much in the transfer market as they are too cr@py for other managers to buy!
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Supermarius » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:12 pm

I totally agree,diao diouff heskey,smicer,traore and Oh God Biscan...pathetic. When Kenny Dalglish was manager and managers in the past they used to discuss who to bring in with the team,who they play against week in week out and according to alan hansen -led to the magnificent 3 some of barnes beardsley and aldridge coming to anfield.i just dont think they have a driving force in midfield,like souness or mcmahon -does scot parker fit the bill?
The sooner we say au revoir to monsieur houllier the better cos i believe the club is on  the down :(
Q: You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake, and a Manchester United Fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?

A: Shoot the United Fan. Twice.
Supermarius

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge