From a man u fan

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby Ciggy » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:38 am

I found this on another message board and I can honestly say he speaks more sense than some liverpool fans on here :cool:
As a Man Utd fan, I would first of all like to say I come in peace and apologise for all Nupties that invade your board.
I think you need to not get on your managers back. Remember how bad Ferguson's first few seasons where. He made tactical error after error until it clicked. He was almost sacked a few times in the meantime.

Yes, playing Baros as a long striker, that was doomed to failure, but it is gonna take your new manager about 6 months at least to find out his best team for each situation. Then once he's done that, he'll be able to see which players he needs to replace in order to optimise the performance.

You can't expect wonders. He was left with average players from Houllier's time after all who were all pre-programmed to play like today.

Give him (or whoever your boss is) time and it will work out. They need time and the backing of the fans through thick and thin.   
As a United fan i have to admit that your first team on paper is better than ours

:D
See not all doom and gloom woooooooo hoooooooooo we must be still a major threat to the mancs that brings music to any lpool fans ears :;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:47 am

good post that. not all mancs are clueless after all. :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:00 am

Thing is bolton come christmas will be fighting relegation whilst we will be up the top end of the table doing our business ffs youd think they had won the league or the CL the way they are carrying on ffs 1-0 wow let them enjoy they are a really small team and beating liverpool is like winning the league for them thats how small there club really is with aload of old has been ferdinand 37, speed 30 plus, campo 30 plus, hierro 30 plus ???  them tired old legs come january with all the old foggies :D  Dont get me wrong big sam is a good manager but wasted there. Bolton are only a team to make up the numbers 3rd in prem for 2 weeks then they play man u an arsenal, then back down to reality again erm where? fighting WBA ,CP and norwich to stay up :p
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:03 am

Its seem in some MANCS fan there is a kopite just trying to get out

good post
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:10 am

Too right.. RED is Might.. Benitez is the MAAAAN :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:15 pm

keepin the faith  :)
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:28 pm

Some of us having been saying that for days, I dont understand why the hell we should need a manc fan to tell us that. Fair play though I wouldnt or couldnt ever say that about them.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:22 pm

I just want us to qualify for CL league this year, I know that were not going to win the league, as long as Beni makes the team better and learns some lessons about his club and his team then I'm happy as this is his first season in charge and I have full faith in him.

Oh and it's nice to hear a Manc speakin some sense, why can't they all be like that and we might have some decent debates with them :)
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:29 pm

Perhaps a mass debate?
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge