Cheyrouuuuuuuuu of course !!!

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby briseurdetibias » Sun Jun 30, 2002 7:21 pm

Salut les rosbeefs !!!

Vous imaginez pas la chance que vous avez d'avoir recruté Bruno Cheyrou dans votre club...ce joueur, c'est trop d'la balle !!! c'est le futur David Ginola...une méga-star !!

Il sait tout faire avec la balle et il marque carrément beaucoup de buts...et en plus, c'est le style à la française : beau gosse !!!

With my poor english, it can be traducts like that :
"You don't imagine the luck you have, to get Bruno Cheyrour in your team...this player, he's really too strong !! certainly the next David Ginola...a kind of "mega-star" !!!

He masters the ball, he scores a lot...and he has the "french style" : very lovely boy !!!

What do you think about him ???
briseurdetibias

Postby supersub » Thu May 22, 2003 11:55 pm

After last season,and according to Cheyrou himself,his abilities haven't been on full display as yet.But the coming season you will see a new player.This,as Gerard Houllier has said in the past,will be like a new signing.Other new signings will include Diao,Heskey(who will be fully recovered from the world cup),Vignal and any other french lads out on loan.Remember Houllier said he will keep the heart of the team English.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby AHAK » Sun May 25, 2003 1:33 pm

Bruno from what I saw in the champs league a couple seasons ago against the scum and how he played in pre season looks to have all the ability in the world.  This lad is my type of player he oozes flair.  Hope he comes good.........
AHAK

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge