Tickets

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby RichardLFC1 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Despite trying 2 minutes after the tickets went on sale the website said they had sold out.

If anyone gets any spares or any tickets home or away please let me know. Im willing to pay more than face value

Cheers

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby RichardLFC1 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:35 pm

Got my stoke and wigan tickets today. Anyone rate block 202 and 208?

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:32 pm

RichardLFC1 wrote:Got my stoke and wigan tickets today. Anyone rate block 202 and 208?

202 is where the cool cats hang out rich , 208 day trippers . 304,5,6 are the best for atmosphere , but 202 is a good speck ace .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RichardLFC1 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Where do you sit igor?

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby valo26 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:58 pm

i got 202 aswell. wigan, stoke and wba.
valo26

Postby RichardLFC1 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:04 pm

WBA game is on the mrs birthday. So couldn't get a ticket. How long after I purchased the tickets should I receive the email

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Me and my manc neighbor and best friend were planning to make a trip to England and see the kunts at Old Trafford and Liverpool at Anfield... some day :D. I don't know when but it's definitely on top of our to do list before we kick the bucket :D. Just saw this thread and I was just wondering if someone could tell me how much would a ticket cost and how to get one.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby RichardLFC1 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:16 pm

damjan193 wrote:Me and my manc neighbor and best friend were planning to make a trip to England and see the kunts at Old Trafford and Liverpool at Anfield... some day :D. I don't know when but it's definitely on top of our to do list before we kick the bucket :D. Just saw this thread and I was just wondering if someone could tell me how much would a ticket cost and how to get one.

Tickets would be 45 but you have more chance of getting a ticket for the world cup final

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:49 pm

RichardLFC1 wrote:
damjan193 wrote:Me and my manc neighbor and best friend were planning to make a trip to England and see the kunts at Old Trafford and Liverpool at Anfield... some day :D. I don't know when but it's definitely on top of our to do list before we kick the bucket :D. Just saw this thread and I was just wondering if someone could tell me how much would a ticket cost and how to get one.

Tickets would be 45 but you have more chance of getting a ticket for the world cup final

Yeah... that's what I was afraid of :D. But I WILL visit Anfield one day, my life would just be incomplete if I don't :D.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby RichardLFC1 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:38 pm

I'd advise you get yourself a membership for next season I can't see much tickets going to general sale

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:55 pm

RichardLFC1 wrote:Where do you sit igor?

I stopped going last season mate when hicks and Gillette were still here . Haven't been back since mate and saved myself a few bob in the process . When i did go it was generally in the 300's cos i liked to sing and jump about abit without getting dirty looks.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:When i did go it was generally in the 300's cos i liked to sing and jump about abit without getting dirty looks.

I know that feeling mate.

i have been lucky and got to a few games this year home and away. if you end up in a n area where they all like to just sit there you start to stand out like a sore thumb and soon told to sit down or keep it down lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:45 pm

damjan193 wrote:
RichardLFC1 wrote:

Yeah... that's what I was afraid of :D. But I WILL visit Anfield one day, my life would just be incomplete if I don't :D.

i used to ring the lfc ticket office number when i knew the tickets were on sale and get everyone i could in the same room to keep ringing till someone gets through.its 50/50 but i have had success in the past with this.the number i used is 00448702202151.

since that i have joined the local lfc supporters club.it costs around 20 euro per year and you are guranteed to get a ticket.the club organise several trips a year but you can also get them to request tickets for other matches.
its the way to go and of all the times ive been there the most recent was end of last season for the city match and it was the first time id ever been in the kop and it was brilliant.
i have been to anfield about 36 times over the years and would reccomend it to any fan.
the city itself is friendly and a buzzing place with loads of good bars and clubs.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:40 pm

red till i die!! wrote:
damjan193 wrote:
RichardLFC1 wrote:

i used to ring the lfc ticket office number when i knew the tickets were on sale and get everyone i could in the same room to keep ringing till someone gets through.its 50/50 but i have had success in the past with this.the number i used is 00448702202151.

since that i have joined the local lfc supporters club.it costs around 20 euro per year and you are guranteed to get a ticket.the club organise several trips a year but you can also get them to request tickets for other matches.
its the way to go and of all the times ive been there the most recent was end of last season for the city match and it was the first time id ever been in the kop and it was brilliant.
i have been to anfield about 36 times over the years and would reccomend it to any fan.
the city itself is friendly and a buzzing place with loads of good bars and clubs.

Thanks for the info mate. I was thinking about joining my local supporters club, but unfortunately, there isn't one :D. Not yet anyway. It should be created in the following moths but even then we're hardly going to get tickets for the games.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby RichardLFC1 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Anyone suggest the best way to get from lime street station to anfield for stoke game. Also anyone traveling up from London for the game

Cheers

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - Games