Super sub help me! gaz u to! - Houllier get out and leave my club alone

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby mistyred » Sun Aug 17, 2003 6:58 pm

Sack him now dont care.Not gonna change win 2 games loose 10,Excuses all the time we are not blind,well no one else is.
Attack what?dont understand that do you?We are gonna pay a BIG price laughing stock of europe and the world.
Cant attract big players call another club GED cant help u.

sleepless nights worrying about formation?call someone else GED cant help u.

need lfc manager delt with scareface style?Call ME i can help u,and i got millions as back up..
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:58 pm

mistyred the men in the whitecoats are knocking at your door.Let them in,they will take you to a place where no football can be seen,that place is 'Anfield'.Here they play a form of rugby union,you know kick the ball as far up the field as you can and let the little fella chase after it.They gave it a new name,it's called 'edge of the seat' football,we call it 'noose round the neck-end' or 'hang us out to dry'.
           blah blah blah blah we deserved a draw.
           rant rant rant rant we were unlucky they scored more but on another day we could have scored more.
           durrrr durrrr durrrr we have the new zidane,ronaldo,pele,beckenbaur,hitler,pol pot,bin laden,bush,boll##ks.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby gaz31 » Mon Aug 18, 2003 11:17 pm

OH MY LORDY GED IS ON MY DOOR STEP ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS IM GONNA KICK HIM IN THE NUTS AND SEND HIM TO PORTSMOUTH SO HE CAN SEE SOME ATTACKING FOOTBALL (maybe) .
ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT GH IS? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????
WHAT HAPPENS NOW?
I HEARD THERE WAS A JOB GOING AT MONACO SO WHY DOESNT HE GO THERE WITH HIS MATE? COS I DO NOT THINK HE HAS ENOUGH PASSION FOR LFC AND ALSO HE HAS LEFT US DISSAPOINTED YET AGAIN WITH HIS TACTICS , PLEASE PLEASE GH" A T T A C K" (PRETEND YOU ARE NAPOLIAN BONAPART) NOT A FRENCH SPINELESS FART
:D  :D
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby supersub » Mon Aug 18, 2003 11:19 pm

I thought napolian bonaparte was a pink,yellow and brown ice-cream.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby gaz31 » Mon Aug 18, 2003 11:25 pm

:) U ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE THE LAST WORD DONT U SS :D  :D
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby supersub » Mon Aug 18, 2003 11:36 pm

No!!!!!!!!well,maybe....erm...yeah..ok...yeah....u right I do .....blast...hang on....has my wife been feeding u words .....she always says that!!
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby gaz31 » Mon Aug 18, 2003 11:40 pm

OH BALLS... ERM......YEAH I KNOW.... (I DONT KNOW YOUR WIFE) ...HONEST MATE... PHEWWWW THAT WAS CLOSE....

:D
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby supersub » Mon Aug 18, 2003 11:46 pm

You've done it again,my milkman said those same words this morning when I caught him wearing the wife's dressing gown.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby gaz31 » Mon Aug 18, 2003 11:53 pm

yeah i know he told me the same here but he didnt say it was your wifes :)
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby gaz31 » Mon Aug 18, 2003 11:56 pm

he said she had a nice bush?
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby supersub » Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:00 am

Swine!... when he said he had come to prune the bush I thought he was the gardener.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby gaz31 » Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:05 am

this is when he left
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby supersub » Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:24 am

What she was on her back with a yellow light coming from her deflated breast.I new there was something alien in her,she is a blue-nose after all.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby mistyred » Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:04 pm

Nice 1 u lot.You two need medicle attention,seems though your wifes been talking to mine SS and looks though the gardener been around quite alot since i joined this forum.
(GAZ u sneak where do u live ?),bloody hell u wouldn't want her anyway she supports the a#se.Do u want a sporting bet that ged will either leave or be sacked by xmas? come on show those balls of steal,UNLESS your cheesy who actualy has 1 and a third nipple.EEEEERRRRRRRRRR. :p  :p  :D
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gaz31 » Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:07 pm

misty mate i live at 10 downing sreet london (honest ) , i think gh is going to leave and go to monaco soon , its to much of a good thing for him to miss out on especially when his best buddy owns the club , i will miss his wife coming round for some tactical enlightment though lol lol lol :)
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - Games