Six from six

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby RichardLFC1 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:43 am

Right with that disappointing 0-0 against Swansea a day behind us as we look to the future and see how we can resurect our title/top 4 hopes. We MUST get 6/6 against Chelsea away and Man city home. Failing to do this and we will see ourselves too far back on our other challengers. I think city at home we should win aslong as everyone pulls their weight. I'm hoping Gerrard can return for this game as he will be desperately needed. Chelsea away alot harder despite beating them at their ground 2 out of the last 3 seasons they look stronger. But again if we stay strong I cant see why we can't. I won't get into possible line ups now as we have an international break but I'm hoping we go more attacking with Suarez Bellamy and Carroll all playing

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby brentd4 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:43 pm

we wont get a point from both of these games, we arent good enough and we may make the chances but need a striker to score them
brentd4

Postby tubby » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Not expecting anything against City tbh, Chelsea? I think we have enough to beat them. They are leaking goals this season, although unfortunately for us we seem to be having trouble scoring.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:13 pm

brentd4 wrote:we wont get a point from both of these games, we arent good enough and we may make the chances but need a striker to score them

We are good enough we just cant finish. If other top four clashes are anything to go buy we probably will win both.

We always put in a better performance against the top teams, or haven't' you been watching those games?
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RichardLFC1 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:03 am

4 from 6 isn't too bad especially as united dropped two points against newcastle. I do think it will be too late for the title as I expect city to win it now although they do still have arsenal and Chelsea to play in the 1st round of games.

2nd 3rd and 4th spots wide open with us spurs united Chelsea and arsenal all vying for those places.

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby jacdaniel » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:08 am

RichardLFC1 wrote:I do think it will be too late for the title

:D 

We were never gonna win the title this year mate. Top 4 will be really tough
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:45 am

brentd4 wrote:we wont get a point from both of these games, we arent good enough and we may make the chances but need a striker to score them

Hey brent,

your thoughts on the last two storming performances by our lads?

who according to you aren't good enough :D fool
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:16 pm

:laugh: what a plum. take a bow son, take a bow  :bowdown
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - Games