LIVERPOOL v QPR

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Boocity » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:40 pm

He did go off with a knock at the weekend maybe still feeling it
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Not enough bodies higher up the pitch and unfortunately no Bellamy or Maxi on the bench.
I'd bring on Carroll for the shambolic Adam at half time.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Raoul wrote:Tactical change? Coates brought on to give us a greater goal threat at corners?  :Oo:

Seriously, Kelly looked fine, why the change?

That can't be the case. Probably just injured.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:44 pm

FFS GET A f*cking GRIP LADS
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:48 pm

What the hell have I been watching for the last 10-12 minutes?  10 behind the ball penned in our own penalty area.  Playing like weak sides do at Anfield.  Like we are hoping for a point.  We've got absolutely nothing to lose.  Already in the Europa League, not gonna get 4th, a point won't do a thing.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:50 pm

first 25 minutes we dominated, then after that we have been dreadful
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Is Bellamy injured?  Why isn't he on the bench today. We really need some flair and creativity out there
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Excellent start, then we faded a little bit.

Need bodies in the box ffs......................this is a massive failing for us.

Adam = average again tonight.................get Shelvey............or Hendo on.

Carroll on as well, we culd do with a target man tonight.

Nice play between Gerrard and Suarez
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raoul » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:53 pm

We started well, but we don't look like winning the game, in fact they look like the team most likely to score. Has their goal keeper made a save yet?
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Started so strong, really disappointing not to get a goal.  Last 10 minutes tho we were just pinned, and we can't give them any more of that.  We aren't doing enough in the midfield at this point.  Suarez barely getting the ball at all, and when he does it's by himself with 4 behind him.  Gerrard needs to pick it up.  I've felt Downing is quite lively, but he's been pushing up a bit wanting to get in on the counter attack and not doing enough defensively.  We need to replace Adam with Carroll early in the second.  ONly a matter of time before he gets a yellow, if not a red. 

Not a horrible half, it just ended really poorly for us.  Wee pick it up and get a corner every other minute like we did for the first 20 minutes then we should be ok.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Redman in wales » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:55 pm

aCe' wrote:I'd bring on Carroll for the shambolic Adam at half time.

Shambolic adam... surely not!

He didn't start the last 2 games.... and we won both games! ... i understand rotation, but why change the winning formula.
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:00 pm

This sopcast thing looks great, nice picture. But it doesn't let me open other streams (I that that's what causing it because my stream failed when I started installing sopcast). Can someone tell me how to fix this, because my previous stream had English commentary, this one is on f*cking Greek.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Story of our season really, we've battered them for the first 15 minutes and then just disappeared out of the game.

Somebody needs to remind the team that the pitch is about 25 yards longer than the seem to think cos once we get to within that final 25 yards we seem to forget what the point of the game is.
I just cannot grasp what KK is thinking dropping Carroll in favour of bringing Adam back into the side. He has been shocking yet again and the sooner KK realises that he's a hidderance the better.

If we don't get the points here then serious questions needed to be asked of this squad.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:06 pm

Like watching paint dry....dull as fook  :angry:
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:06 pm

damjan193 wrote:This sopcast thing looks great, nice picture. But it doesn't let me open other streams (I that that's what causing it because my stream failed when I started installing sopcast). Can someone tell me how to fix this, because my previous stream had English commentary, this one is on f*cking Greek.

You cant change the commentary as it depends on who is hosting it. At the start he tried changing it to english but it wouldnt have it. As for the stream problems I dont know, mine seems to be ok.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games