You are the best

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lucagfc » Thu May 26, 2005 8:36 pm

Hello everybody...

First of all sorry for my bad english but I'm Italian and I don't speak and write english very well. I'm supporter of Genoa an italian team of the second division (serie b). I remember when in the 1991 we played against Liverpool in the UEFA cup and I remember the best supporter of a soccer team..i was really impressed from the KOP and in generally to the hot supporting of all Anfield to Liverpool. Yesterday night i saw the CL final and for a night I was one of you: I have supported in an ostentatious way only for the liverpool exulting like a lunatic for all the goal and when Sheva mistook the penalty I am standing jumped on the sofa exulting like you at the stadium.I want to do you the compliments for the immeasurable love that you show to every match for your team and because you are an exemple for all the fans of the world. when sing your chorus, the legendary  you ‘ll never walk alone, given away some emotions which cannot describe themselves, do not succeed imagine what it is possible to try to hear from it from the living in the glorious Anfield Road. My hope is that the Genoa gets back in cup to be able to go back to Anfield to be able to live still those emotions that only you can give away and to prune you again lodge in our town, Genova, and be able to drink me in cheerfulness a beer with you And exchange a scarf of the Genoa for that of the Liverpool. I hope that we will see again soon and you compliment on the victory  in champions

By

Luca
Lucagfc

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion