Who likes...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby greenred » Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:51 pm

well its not all pointless.Ive learned that beavis has erection problems,cheesys boyfriend is george micheal,Has has multiple personalities,supersub is big brother and big al has a fat a#se.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1065305004 » Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:39 pm

greenred wrote:well its not all pointless.Ive learned that beavis has erection problems,cheesys boyfriend is george micheal,Has has multiple personalities,supersub is big brother and big al has a fat a#se.

Hey greenred,
I think your okay so dont start saying Ive got erection problems because I assure you I am solid as a rock!
Cheesy is the one with problems with his winky thats why he needs Horner to take him up the a#se!
Right now we have cleared that up Greenred have a good night.

Regards
Beavis
116-1065305004

Postby cheesecakery » Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:52 pm

the return of beavis wrote:
greenred wrote:well its not all pointless.Ive learned that beavis has erection problems,cheesys boyfriend is george micheal,Has has multiple personalities,supersub is big brother and big al has a fat a#se.

Hey greenred,
I think your okay so dont start saying Ive got erection problems because I assure you I am solid as a rock!
Cheesy is the one with problems with his winky thats why he needs Horner to take him up the a#se!

Regards
Beavis

hes lying green red , he went to spain for a week and didnt get his leg over either, all his mate call him Mr Softee

and i dont even know Horner ,
hes Robbywoods bum chum
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby 116-1065305004 » Fri Nov 21, 2003 12:10 am

cheesecakery wrote:
the return of beavis wrote:

Hey greenred,

Regards
Beavis

hes lying green red , he went to spain for a week and didnt get his leg over either, all his mate call him Mr Softee

and i dont even know Horner ,
hes Robbywoods bum chum

No hes your bumchum, mr.horner the science teacher I bet youve sampled a few of his chemicals eh cheesy?
My Peeps all know how hard I am in more ways than one!
116-1065305004

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion