Warning been there since last season

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:09 am

bigmick wrote::D  Sorry Lynds, I know you're wound up mate but the cornish Pastie haircut line just tickled me. I'll go and take the dog for a walk now with a grin on me chops.

:D  It is though it looks like a sayers pastie on his head, Im not great with paint like JMC but it he looks like this.

Last edited by Ciggy on Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:25 am

where are all teh anti mori threads? and crouch has been pants recently. we havent got a decent striker at the moment and all this anti cisse bandwagon stuff is getting too much.

shame on you all :p

seriously tho we cant juskeep blaming the same player when things dont wont out. The strikers all need to sort it out or they should all go.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hobbes » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:32 am

I am dissapointed too. I always backed Cise.

When I saw his hair style in Spurs game.. (what was that like some just :censored: on his head) I thought something is wrong. I thought ...Cise is becoming too comfortable with the assurance that he wont be sold.

True enough. Thats what he portrayed in MU match.

1. Cise failed to run for Gerrard's passes.
2. Cise failed to win back the 2nd ball. Each time he looses the first touch, he stands in disbelief and doesnt go to win it back.

3. Cise failed to finish it when he has chances begging.
Rafa expressed openly his disappointment on Cise missing at least the one shance clear in front goal with no pressure at least no one to stop him. Any one  will just nick it into the net.

The moment I saw Cise with :censored: on the head I knew MAn U wil win it

I was surprised the didnt score....until the end.

Its okay.. we will move on
hobbes

Postby Puddy Heskey » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:44 am

Your all goin on about strikers.but who the hell can we get.All the strikers that score 25+ goals a season are too pricey.we just have to do without till the summer at least and then we scout a few unknowns or good prospects.Although i would take anelka back.Arrogant :censored: but a good scorer none the less.
Puddy Heskey

Postby red_guy » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:56 am

Cisse's not gonna play for us next season...rafa just being patience with him.He's  out  this summer and somebody is going to replace him..maybe rafa already had somebody in his mind.......

Anyway, we should move on. We still got 2 games in hand and i'm positive we'll be above ManUre soon..very soon. By the way, are there any new players we're going to sign before the end of the transfer window?
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:27 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
bigmick wrote::D  Sorry Lynds, I know you're wound up mate but the cornish Pastie haircut line just tickled me. I'll go and take the dog for a walk now with a grin on me chops.

:D  It is though it looks like a sayers pastie on his head, Im not great with paint like JMC but it he looks like this.

:D  :laugh: change the girls ID now ..

.. how about Alonso's_gonna_get ya  :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TheoRacle » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:35 am

The ambiguous acronym! - AGGY - you could claim its for Daniel Agger too!
"My Maserati does one eighty five - I lost my license, now I don't drive..."
TheoRacle
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ynwa » Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:27 pm

i got a newcastle mate who supports newcastle he was listening to a owen interview he saing that he loves it in newcastle the fans are great. i heard some where that owen had two clauses in his contract one is that someone can buy him for 12 million after this season and after next season someone can pay 9 million so i wounder if rafa is waiting to bring him back then
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion