Top six run in

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redshade » Thu May 04, 2017 10:35 pm

Yup they will win Europa can't see it any other way. Ajax will give it a shot but knowing its Maureen and Mancs they will win it 1-0.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sat May 06, 2017 6:39 pm

So City smash Palace 5-0.
GD will come into play if us and City win remainder of fixtures.

They are 4 goals better currently.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Sun May 07, 2017 5:13 am

:veryangry Fecking Palace, I hope they go down! They seem to save their best performance for us. They will roll over for ManUre too.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun May 07, 2017 9:49 am

kazza » Sun May 07, 2017 4:13 am wrote::veryangry Fecking Palace, I hope they go down! They seem to save their best performance for us. They will roll over for ManUre too.

Well if our players had a ball bag between them we would have done the same at anfield...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun May 07, 2017 10:47 am

If we win this game today I wouldn't go as far as saying top 4 would be in the bag (especially after West Ham's performance against Spurs) but being honest it would be very difficult for United or Arsenal to overhaul us.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sun May 07, 2017 7:15 pm

2 games to go still in our hands.

Westham A next, Slavin possibly going to spoil another party.
Call me pessimistic but i feel we will lose against Westham. They have been poor this season but knowing our luck may pull in a solid performance.

Our hope on 4th is if Arsenal and Mancs keep dropping points. The way this season is going i wouldn't be surprised if we lose to Westham, draw against Boro and still make it.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Sun May 07, 2017 7:31 pm

redshade » Sun May 07, 2017 6:15 pm wrote:2 games to go still in our hands.

Westham A next, Slavin possibly going to spoil another party.
Call me pessimistic but i feel we will lose against Westham. They have been poor this season but knowing our luck may pull in a solid performance.

Our hope on 4th is if Arsenal and Mancs keep dropping points. The way this season is going i wouldn't be surprised if we lose to Westham, draw against Boro and still make it.

I would rather lose playing our best attacking players then this makeshift cowardly lineup Klopp conjured for us trying to pull a rabbit out of his a$$.
At least we could say we tried our best with pride rather then playing this boring  tortures display as of late.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Doeboy » Sun May 07, 2017 7:37 pm

We will get over the line. Europa is the priority for Utd now as they only have to win 2 more games and it's a cup and automatic qualification for the CL. Arsenal could possibly be a worry but only if they win all their games and we drop points in our two remaining games and I don't see that happening but you never know.

Think securing 3rd place and automatically qualifying for the CL is looking tricky now and more likely we will have to play a qualifier in August which may be an issue when signing some players
Doeboy

Postby only me » Sun May 07, 2017 7:47 pm

3rd place is a dream...Regarding 4th can't see us taking more then a point in London...Which means our faith lies with Arsenal (United will prioritize Europe) ,they will need to win ALL their games   against disinterested teams...Mainly Stoke and the Saints away...This Wednesday is where our faith will be sealed...If they are able to win at St. Mary we are fcked...I don't see them dropping points afterwards.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun May 07, 2017 8:37 pm

I think given our decidedly dodgy form of late and the loss of some crucial players like Mane Henderson and what with Lallana only just returning then it's a small miracle we are still third and still firmly in the driving seat if we manage to win our last two games.

Just two games left to shape next season, two games that if we win will bring in the type of quality player we need to mount a credible challenge to the money clubs, then f*cking surely every player in red would want that for the fans whether they're surplus to requirements or not  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kartiek » Sun May 07, 2017 11:05 pm

IMO 76 points with this team and the injuries we've sustained over the season tells you that we're all anxious and over-reacting.
kartiek

Postby only me » Mon May 08, 2017 7:30 am

kartiek » Sun May 07, 2017 10:05 pm wrote:IMO 76 points with this team and the injuries we've sustained over the season tells you that we're all anxious and over-reacting.

Of course we are anxious but no way are we over reacting...Sorry mate when their are good options in the squad yet you keep selecting the wrong players ,when you keep going for the wrong tactics it will trigger a reaction.
The thing that frustrates me the most is as if Klopp lost faith in himself...So maybe we can't pressure teams as we did before but we can still deploy much bigger attacking names and change the tactics and formation of the team.
Let's be honest ,we don't deserve a CL spot and some freak results and super goals are still keeping us in the race ,but for us to seal the deal we need to have a mind shift. We need to go all out with guns blazing and assert our position.
This 2 last games must prove that we are in the CL for a reason and not just because United can't be bothered due to Europa and Arsenal chocked as as usual ,let's field our best attacking players and hope Lovern doesn't kill us.
If we fail i want us to be because Sturridge couldn't score or because Lallana tripped against goal ,not because Lucas can't provide one meaningful pass or because Origi tripped over the corner flag.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Mon May 08, 2017 9:25 am

bunglemark2 » Sun May 07, 2017 8:49 am wrote:
kazza » Sun May 07, 2017 4:13 am wrote::veryangry Fecking Palace, I hope they go down! They seem to save their best performance for us. They will roll over for ManUre too.

Well if our players had a ball bag between them we would have done the same at anfield...

Not disagreeing mate
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Mon May 08, 2017 10:01 pm

only me » Mon May 08, 2017 6:30 am wrote:
kartiek » Sun May 07, 2017 10:05 pm wrote:IMO 76 points with this team and the injuries we've sustained over the season tells you that we're all anxious and over-reacting.

Of course we are anxious but no way are we over reacting...Sorry mate when their are good options in the squad yet you keep selecting the wrong players ,when you keep going for the wrong tactics it will trigger a reaction.
The thing that frustrates me the most is as if Klopp lost faith in himself...So maybe we can't pressure teams as we did before but we can still deploy much bigger attacking names and change the tactics and formation of the team.
Let's be honest ,we don't deserve a CL spot and some freak results and super goals are still keeping us in the race ,but for us to seal the deal we need to have a mind shift. We need to go all out with guns blazing and assert our position.
This 2 last games must prove that we are in the CL for a reason and not just because United can't be bothered due to Europa and Arsenal chocked as as usual ,let's field our best attacking players and hope Lovern doesn't kill us.
If we fail i want us to be because Sturridge couldn't score or because Lallana tripped against goal ,not because Lucas can't provide one meaningful pass or because Origi tripped over the corner flag.

Agree with this completely. 
Im really worried about this west ham game, i know we are Liverpool and i shouldnt be, but this is what we have become. I thought they would be on the beach already but theyre going flat out now and their tails are up after turning spurs over ffs
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon May 08, 2017 11:36 pm

We'll win the next game because..... well, because I've been supporting LFC since I was 6!!
http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2017/0 ... t-for-you/
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion