Sheffield utd v lfc - Tickets on general sale

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:33 am

For all those who say they can't get tickets.

Saturdays away game at Sheffield has gone on general sale as of today.

Get 'em while you can
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:59 am

Yeah thats because they gave us an extra 1600 tickets on tuesday, dont know why they didnt just give us them in the first place.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daxy1 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:18 am

SouthCoastShankly wrote:For all those who say they can't get tickets.

Saturdays away game at Sheffield has gone on general sale as of today.

Get 'em while you can

cheers mate i didnt no we got more tickets im off to get some.. :D

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:42 am

Ace Ventura wrote:Yeah thats because they gave us an extra 1600 tickets on tuesday, dont know why they didnt just give us them in the first place.

The additional allocation was for the upper section, and is only ever issued once the lower section has definitly looked like selling out. If the visitors dont request it then they are sold to home fans.

Anyone who ever made up the excuse of "I cant get to the game as much cus I can never get tickets" stand up and be counted now.

PS anyone who lives miles away and cant get down to pick the tickets up, either use special delivery or bell me and I'll get them this morning.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby spion » Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:13 am

Sheffield UTD are selling tickets to the home supporters on a three game deal & because of this the home fans are not buying in droves. Therefore they are selling the surplus to the hungry reds.
spion

Postby stmichael » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:03 pm

A lot of reds (me included) wont go to sheffield and be treaed like :censored: by the SYP.

I also wont give my money to that neanderthal club whilst they peddle s*n adverts in our faces.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Rafa D » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:16 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:Yeah thats because they gave us an extra 1600 tickets on tuesday, dont know why they didnt just give us them in the first place.

The additional allocation was for the upper section, and is only ever issued once the lower section has definitly looked like selling out. If the visitors dont request it then they are sold to home fans.

Anyone who ever made up the excuse of "I cant get to the game as much cus I can never get tickets" stand up and be counted now.

PS anyone who lives miles away and cant get down to pick the tickets up, either use special delivery or bell me and I'll get them this morning.

leon can you get me a ticket stuck in work till 7pm I can drop the cash off to you tomorrow or tonight?
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:38 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:

How you getting there ? Do you know what station in Sheffield you would need to get off at or anything ?

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:51 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

How you getting there ? Do you know what station in Sheffield you would need to get off at or anything ?

Ace Im driving up mate, as i dont finish work that day till 10am, Im going on me todd if I can get a ticket  if you wanna jump in.
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:59 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

leon can you get me a ticket stuck in work till 7pm I can drop the cash off to you tomorrow or tonight?

Says sold out on the website.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:48 pm

Knew they would go quick!
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redmikey » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:49 pm

sold out on the phone line to!!!!!!!!! got my hopes up of getting to the first away game, sorted for west ham but the atmos is far better away
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:05 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

You should have phones me Doddy lad, youve got me number. I had a man in the queue at 11am
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:19 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Rafa-Dodd wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

You should have phones me Doddy lad, youve got me number. I had a man in the queue at 11am

I know mate, phone in the house, bit of a harsh one last night straight up for work. Tried to get one a while ago but the lad let me down, and first I heard was general sale today, gutted but Ill watch it on SKY.

Cheers anyways Leon

Doddy
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:32 pm

I thought it was going to 2 aways from last season, for season tickets only today.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion