Ring of fire - Fa cup song

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby joko » Sat May 06, 2006 2:20 pm

it's one of the songs that was sung by the "squad-77" (altogether with other song like YNWA)
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby AussieKopite » Sat May 06, 2006 2:21 pm

Ring of Fire - Isn't that what I get after I order a Mexican pizza with extra jalepinos and chilli flakes???
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sat May 06, 2006 2:29 pm

AussieKopite wrote:Ring of Fire - Isn't that what I get after I order a Mexican pizza with extra jalepinos and chilli flakes???

Is that before or after you have explosive diarrhea?
48-1119859832

Postby AussieKopite » Sat May 06, 2006 2:35 pm

0asis wrote:
AussieKopite wrote:Ring of Fire - Isn't that what I get after I order a Mexican pizza with extra jalepinos and chilli flakes???

Is that before or after you have explosive diarrhea?

During
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Sat May 06, 2006 4:04 pm

0asis wrote:Another piece of pathetic commericalism on the part of football, it's high, wide & not very handsome.

Its Just a bit of fun
Last edited by Reinas No.1 Fan on Sat May 06, 2006 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat May 06, 2006 4:07 pm

Reinas No.1 Fan wrote:
0asis wrote:Another piece of pathetic commericalism on the part of football, it's high, wide & not very handsome.

Its Just a bit of fun

and the money made is going to charity  :buttrock
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sat May 06, 2006 4:09 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:
Reinas No.1 Fan wrote:

Its Just a bit of fun

Fair enough, at least it's for a good cause, I shall buy it for sure. However Liverpool could of perhaps played a Legends vs Current LFC team for charity instead besides making a single based on the crappiest song I've ever heard.
48-1119859832

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Sat May 06, 2006 4:13 pm

0asis wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:
Reinas No.1 Fan wrote:

Its Just a bit of fun

Fair enough, at least it's for a good cause, I shall buy it for sure. However Liverpool could of perhaps played a Legends vs Current LFC team for charity instead besides making a single based on the crappiest song I've ever heard.

Is a relevant song, we sang it during our champs league campaign and now were singing it here, I can see it becoming a very popular song amongst reds fans especially when we win things.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sat May 06, 2006 4:33 pm

0asis wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:
Reinas No.1 Fan wrote:

Its Just a bit of fun

Unbelievable!  :no

First, it's pathetic...then you'll buy it for sure but it's the crappiest song ever heard and a charity match should be played instead?  WTF?

For the record, a charity match was played for the Marina Dalglish Appeal recently (i.e. on Monday)...the 86 Liverpool-Everton rematch at Anfield!  This song is another way of raising funds at a timely moment for this worthy cause.

And, BTW, the original song is brilliant, mate...blows feckin' "Wonderwall" out of the water!  :buttrock  :D  :buttrock
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat May 06, 2006 4:40 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
0asis wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:
Reinas No.1 Fan wrote:

Its Just a bit of fun

Unbelievable!  :no

First, it's pathetic...then you'll buy it for sure but it's the crappiest song ever heard and a charity match should be played instead?  WTF?

For the record, a charity match was played for the Marina Dalglish Appeal recently (i.e. on Monday)...the 86 Liverpool-Everton rematch at Anfield!  This song is another way of raising funds at a timely moment for this worthy cause.

And, BTW, the original song is brilliant, mate...blows feckin' "Wonderwall" out of the water!  :buttrock  :D  :buttrock

:D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Sat May 06, 2006 4:49 pm

You can't compare Wonderwall to Ring Of Fire! A bunch of whiney mancs don't compare to The Man In Black. At least when Cash did drugs he made it look fun. Ring Of Fire has such significance after 25.05.05 and it's a really good sing-a-long song.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sat May 06, 2006 5:53 pm

Bad Bob wrote:And, BTW, the original song is brilliant, mate...blows feckin' "Wonderwall" out of the water!  :buttrock  :D  :buttrock

I don't like Oasis for the record, my name came to light via an Oasis in a desert, not the band.  :p
48-1119859832

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat May 06, 2006 6:23 pm

0asis wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:And, BTW, the original song is brilliant, mate...blows feckin' "Wonderwall" out of the water!  :buttrock  :D  :buttrock

I don't like Oasis for the record, my name came to light via an Oasis in a desert, not the band.  :p

really?

I thought it meant you buy the drink Oasis  ???

:D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ynwa » Mon May 08, 2006 11:02 am

when the song be down loaded does any one know
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<