Milan scared stiff - Quite funny really

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby antz » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:35 am

from tribalfootball.com

Liverpool striker Baros admits hiding from Everton's Stubbs
tribalfootball.com - March 23, 2005

Liverpool striker Milan Baros admits he hid from Everton skipper Alan Stubbs after his X-rated tackle on Sunday.

The Liverpool striker received a three-match ban for the tackle that could have ended Stubbs' career.

And when Baros heard the Goodison hardman was looking for him after Liverpool's crucial 2-1 victory at Anfield on Sunday he stayed in the dressing room.

Baros, 23, admitted: "I chose to stay sitting there for an extra five minutes, even though I think that maybe he just wanted to talk and not to attack me.

"I was really sorry about what happened."
antz

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:41 am

tribal football is garbage.

was a bad challenge, though no intention to hurt Stubbs IMO.
Last edited by LFC #1 on Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:10 am

It was a bad, reckless challenge but Baros isn't a player who nuts people and although there is no excusing the tackle, he didn't intend to deliberately hurt Alan Stubbs.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby KennyisGod....still » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:17 am

Shame Stubbs had to come out all guns blazin and accuse Baros like he did. I've looked close, but I can't see that halo above the bluenoses head....... if you cant take it, you shouldnt give it's my opinion. Imagine stubbs up against the likes of Smith, Mcmahon, Souness.... he'd be cryin like a baby in that dressin room.
Anyone else think Stiles got there just a little too fast seein as (I think it was) Weir was about to wreak some revenge and get sent off too?
Maybe Stubbs needs to get his head out of his ar$e and watch the likes of Ferguson in a game or two before he slags another teams players off.
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:48 am

Stubbs - hardman??  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wet echo » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:56 am

KennyisGod....still wrote:Shame Stubbs had to come out all guns blazin and accuse Baros like he did. I've looked close, but I can't see that halo above the bluenoses head....... if you cant take it, you shouldnt give it's my opinion. Imagine stubbs up against the likes of Smith, Mcmahon, Souness.... he'd be cryin like a baby in that dressin room.
Anyone else think Stiles got there just a little too fast seein as (I think it was) Weir was about to wreak some revenge and get sent off too?
Maybe Stubbs needs to get his head out of his ar$e and watch the likes of Ferguson in a game or two before he slags another teams players off.

What the BARLINNIE BUCKET DUMPER isnt that the player who was finished last year a woodison for assaulting a player before he returned to do it again!!!!
wet echo

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:19 pm

You'd think they never fouled anyone , Their record this season is something like
48 yellow and 5 red cards . 

Whinging b'stards.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:26 pm

I really hope Milan didnt come out with these statements because hes getting ripped to bits by the BS.  You can say what you want about Milan but one thing hes not is a nasty dirty player, I sugest Stubbs sits on the sidelines for a few weeks and watches his team mates, Duncan is a tampon ferguson, is on par with Paul Dickov both sh#te cant play football just bullies who have no respect for any footballer they play against.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:46 pm

I think what happened on the pitch stayed on the pitch. Baros was given a red and a 3 game ban. If its a more serious injury, then it might cause a further investigation and might call for a more severe penalty but luckily no harm was done and the penalty he got was justified. I think Stubb shouldn't go look for Baros in the first place. They are professional football player and not gangster.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:01 pm

You know what Im tired, Im tired of all there moaning nearly the whole season long above us, all together we have had 21 ****** injuries, there whole team consists of 17 players, but they say we use this as an excuse.
If they had all our injuries they would be relegated this season :angry:  ****** wont admit it tho, just keep sayin yer but yous have spent 130 million, weve only spent 20  bla ****** bla.

How long has Moyes been there? they where nearly relegated last season an have the cheek to say Rafa Beneath us, oh ****** off,
:angry:
Even with all our injuries rafas achieved more than ****** gollum has in 8 months CC final, last eith in the CL 5th in the league.
Them ****** havent been above us for 17 years shower of ****** im so ****** angry.
Bitter envious shower of ****** thats all they are, no quality, no talent ****** fans ****** ground. It would be a crime if they got into europe, and if they did I hope Collinas the ****** ref, theyd soon sh#t themselves.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:42 pm

How can stubbs call anyone a sh1tbag?..when after all is said he is a nothing but a "ballbag" himself..and only a "one ball bag at that"!...think about it? :laugh:  :laugh:
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Nando » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:37 pm

cant believe this guy is the 1 who leads our line, every football team no matter what has to press the opposition from the front and if he presses closing his eyes we have no chance and that would enable defenders to move forward and nowadays defenders have great distribution eg rio and terry and they would severely punish us
Nando
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:00 pm

If Everton had 21 injuries they would be in Division 3, now that I think about it they wouldn't even have a squad as they don't have 21 players meaning if all of them would to get injured David Moyes would have to play and nobody wants to see Gollum playing footie.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:04 pm

someone remembered his password ? :D
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:06 pm

It's called resetting your password caveman mountie
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion