Leeds utd fans on hughes - Can u believe this?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:22 am

bigmick wrote:Terrible thing to post these messages about Emlyn. Unfortunately not that surprising. Amazing thing when people post, "obviously sorry for his family, but.....". Once again its that thing, it's only a game. If Ferguson gets killed in a car-crash tomorrow would anyone post anything other than condolances on this board? I'd like to think not but you never know. I'm certain however that you wouldn't get a whole thread of people sticking the boot in. I guess though that being a Liverpool supporter makes you acutely aware of trajedy and the appropriate way to respond.

Hey Mick remember no cheese before bed tonight mate :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby XSD » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:24 am

Yeah I tried to be cool and explain why their posts weren't on. Eventually I fear I was getting dragged to their level so I had to stop posting, post of them tried to justify their comments with "well you do it too". I'd like to see some proof, because I've never seen such trash on this forum.
Last edited by XSD on Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:26 am

Must confess Lynds I've already endulged in a smidge of danish blue on the old TUC biscuits so god knows what I'll come on here predicting tomorrow. :;):
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:28 am

Best to just stay away folks only gets ya wound up, I can give it too but after the manure incident a few months ago with there website then millwall now leeds, we are better fans than any of them and just dont stoop to there level, we are better than that :cool:
and lets face it leeds or millwall have got nothing else to talk about cause both there teams are sh.it an goin no where. :p
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:29 am

bigmick wrote:Must confess Lynds I've already endulged in a smidge of danish blue on the old TUC biscuits so god knows what I'll come on here predicting tomorrow. :;):

:laugh: that smelly old danish hey its lovely tho throw a spring onion on aswell next time, but mind the mrs she wont think its to good :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:31 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Best to just stay away folks only gets ya wound up, I can give it too but after the manure incident a few months ago with there website then millwall now leeds, we are better fans than any of them and just dont stoop to there level, we are better than that :cool:
and lets face it leeds or millwall have got nothing else to talk about cause both there teams are sh.it an goin no where. :p

Last March and April 5 or 6 Leeds fans came on here when Supersub was away on holidays (and I was not yet a mod) and camped out for two or three days. They vandalised almost every thread with Hysel and Hillsborogh slurs.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:33 am

John Barnes' Granny wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Best to just stay away folks only gets ya wound up, I can give it too but after the manure incident a few months ago with there website then millwall now leeds, we are better fans than any of them and just dont stoop to there level, we are better than that :cool:

Last March and April 5 or 6 Leeds fans came on here when Supersub was away on holidays (and I was not yet a mod) and camped out for two or three days. They vandalised almost every thread with Hysel and Hillsborogh slurs.

Why tho? cause of kewell?

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:35 am

Don't really know Lynds.

I think they came on for three days in a row, and were obviously posting from college or somewhere as they always logged on at the same time and used the forum like a MSN chat room. Supersub was away and so the slurs were in almost every active thread.

I'm nearly sure one of them was called waccoe.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:36 am

says it all then :glare: But hey bet it wasnt as bad as the manure forum when alan smith joined em hey :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:37 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:says it all then :glare: But hey bet it wasnt as bad as the manure forum when alan smith joined em hey :D

:p
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:45 am

Its like this you should never mock the dead and escpecially not through football, so let them pathetic people be, let them have there jokes I know it hurts but hey we are resilient to it now, we have had so much grief through tradgedies at our beloved club, and they are not worth it, emilyn was a kop hero and will always be remembered as one.
His ghost will haunt anfield from now on as tommy smith has said :) lets hope he scares the sh.it out the team and say in his high pitched  voice hey do you realise your playing for liverpool best team on this planet, so get your act together boy :cool: . And they are gona work there socks off not to see this apparition again :D
He will be in heaven now with shanks and paisley they will all be looking down on us and we will become successfull once again with them legends in the sky looking down :)
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:50 am

Don;t think hitler would even stoop that low, just remember where we are compared to them.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:13 am

just think of where they are, no money in the first divison where they belong, hopefully we won't see them back up for a long time.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby E7. » Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:20 am

Lee J wrote:F*k wit scum bags.

Ive signed up, im gonna have a fight!

w*nkers

Tw@t
E7.

Postby DAV » Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:57 am

i agree they r out of order
however
years ago liverpool fans use to sing munich songs to man utd fans