Fields of anfield road - Can't buy it from the nz store...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Raoul » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:49 am

I'm trying to buy the Liverpool Collective album and can't cos it is not available in iTunes' New Zealand store.  I can't buy it from the UK store.  Argh.  All I want to do is pay for and download 4 songs, why is it so hard?  Bet I could've downloaded them for free by now, whithout having to have wasted a whole lot of time.

Has anyone else had this problem, or know of somewhere else I can buy the album?  Preferably without paying for a CD to be shipped to me...
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:50 pm

Raoul wrote:I'm trying to buy the Liverpool Collective album and can't cos it is not available in iTunes' New Zealand store.  I can't buy it from the UK store.  Argh.  All I want to do is pay for and download 4 songs, why is it so hard?  Bet I could've downloaded them for free by now, whithout having to have wasted a whole lot of time.

Has anyone else had this problem, or know of somewhere else I can buy the album?  Preferably without paying for a CD to be shipped to me...

Why don't you download them for free then send a donation to a liverpool trust of somesort that way you supporting the city and you getting your songs.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raoul » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:52 am

Yeah, after I posted, I realised that the simple thing would be to just send a donation.  Still, I'd like to have the album, and I'd like to pay for it.  I'll keep trying...
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion