Fa cup final - What are your plans?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Effes » Thu May 04, 2006 10:59 pm

If this is in the wrong section MODS, please move (General Chat?)

Thought it'd be an idea to see what everyone is doing for the match? Even if you're watching it in an alehouse.

I'm going down to Brecon with a few mates on Friday, staying the Sat night too. Stayed there before the game v Man U in 2003, hopefully a lucky omen.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mark 23 » Thu May 04, 2006 11:04 pm

I'm in work in the night, so I will be watching it in the pub with a glass of lemonade, I will look like a right plum
Mark 23

Postby adamnbarrett » Thu May 04, 2006 11:05 pm

Well, travelling down to cardiff nice and early. Stick on the CD full of Liverpool songs and beep other Liverpool fans on the motorway as I do my traditional trap scarf in window and drive down. Then stop off at the Little Chef on the way down to have some Brecki when we are near enough to Cardiff. Then carry on driving, park the car and pick up the pre-match atmosphere with my fellow scousers. Hopefully some one will bring down the framed picture of Rafa and start dancing around with it like last season in Cardiff :D  . Then go into the ground before kick off (of course) buy a programme, find me seats and watch the game. Then if we get the right result I party round Cardiff all night.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red @ Heart » Fri May 05, 2006 6:58 am

well im going to travel into cardiff should take all of 10 mins  :Oo:  (dont mean to rub it in) and hopfully get there about 12 pm, find a pub, like above get the feal of the awesome atmosphere you guys bring and watch the match in the pub, and if we win (or when) il;l celebrate some more with you guys.

like RafaBenitez said in a previous post maybe some of us can meet up by a certain area and have a laugh and soak up the atmosphere and sing songs and whatever.
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat May 06, 2006 8:46 am

I'm going to be in Dubai and desperate to watch the FA Cup Final.

Does anyone know whether the FA Cup Final will be shown out there?.  If so which TV channel.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Scottbot » Sat May 06, 2006 9:29 am

Can you believe i have to Work :( Every year they run this stupid Countryside Day at the college i work in (I teach sport but it's an Agricultural College) and for some crazy reason they run it on FA Cup Final day. My kids have to run activities throughout the day so i have to be there to supervise. Fotrunately i'm not the only member of staff so i should be able to get out around 2:30 but i don't think i'll have much chance of getting a seat in the pub with the rest of me mates :(
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion