Excellant benitez article - In the...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby zarababe » Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:57 pm

ummm... Hunks being the "operative" word here .. Jim... El Uglio Bastardido.. nope.. I am consistent about the HUNK element u know... :cool:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:03 pm

dawson99 wrote:ok, im ready for everyone to shout me down. but my mate made me read his goals section of the sun, due to an article with rafa.
It is, i admit, a brilliant 2 page spread where rafa tells of his love for the club, and how much he admires the fans. If you get the chance, have a glance. its a good read (not the paper...scum paper, but the article within)

Are you joking me or what?

You are one @rse hole reading that pile of ******.

How can you say that your mate made you read it? That is a total kop out. Why not just admit that you read the s*n, and disparage the memory of those who died at Hillsborough, and the brave men and women who tried  to save their fellow reds.

You have gone right down in my estimation, in fact, you are well in the gutter.

JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:07 pm

leon, it was an article on rafa, im a fan of liverpool. if i see an article on him (not my paper i say agani) then i'll read it.
and ive gone down in your estimations? im gutted.
grow up
u might not wanna read about benitez but others might be interested in his thoughts, no matter where they are from.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:10 pm

dawson99 wrote:leon, it was an article on rafa, im a fan of liverpool. if i see an article on him (not my paper i say agani) then i'll read it.
and ive gone down in your estimations? im gutted.
grow up
u might not wanna read about benitez but others might be interested in his thoughts, no matter where they are from.

You are a fan, that is right, but I am a supporter, and many of my own where killed in 1989 supporting their team. The horrors of that day will be with many reds until the day we die, yet that particular paper chose to report of theft, and many other lies.

You are an @rse hole, end of story. Why dont you become a Tottenham "fan or something, you kind is not needed at Liverpool Football Club.  :angry:
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:11 pm

Last edited by Leonmc0708 on Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:12 pm

leon, so in your opnion every player who quotes to the paper is not welcome either?
rafa should leave as he gave a 2 page spread on his views. gerrard gave an interview once, so he should go as well? Wh would we have left?
Pongolle recently spoke exclusive to the sun as well.
Im not condoning what they did by far. they are scum and if i could make them out of business i would, but ic ant.
And if u r such a big supporter of the football, why wont u read the views.
Only one ar$ehole ehre if u ask me leon, and its u.

Again, answer this, should rafa leave for giving the interview?
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:17 pm

No, that is not my point.

My point is that you advertise the fact it is in there, and claim "your mate made you read it". That is bollox lad.

The people of Liverpool have long boycotted the paper, and refuse to buy it. Subsequently they sell none in the North West. Players and managers will have contracts that they can not get out of, and commitments to do certain interviews.

However you come on this Liverpool forum and advertise an article in the paper. You are well out of order.

Kiss my @rse.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:20 pm

leon
i dont know who turned u down this time but u, my friend, are out of order.
my mate reads it. i work in a bookies. our job is to know about all sports, and to know who says what about most things. We have a spokesman who works for the sun. Throughout all this i refuse to buy it.
Youd cut off your nose to spite your face.
I was shown an article abuot liverpool. i read the article. it said nice things about the supporters and fans, so i shared.
If thats out of order then... i dunno.. its not out of order
u r just being a tit.
We can always have a poll to see tho, and if im wrong i'll gladly apologise, but i dont think i was wrong, neither do others or they wouldnt have replied either.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:22 pm

I copyied and pasted it so therefore I must be in the same catagory as dawson then?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:26 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:I copyied and pasted it so therefore I must be in the same catagory as dawson then?

Here we go with the old clique, Zarababe will be on here in a minute sticking upo for hi mas well.

That is indefensible CGGY, and if you are defending him, then yes you are in the same category.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:31 pm

Oh so you want a slanging match Leon well im not gona give you one, I didnt stick up for him I posted what it said he didnt, and it was about our manager nothing to do with the scum rag.
And dont dictate to me about Hillsborough as my closest family where there that day my mum, dad uncles, cousins and my mum was pulled up with my uncle, I didnt hear from them till around 10 oclock that night and thought id lost them.
So I do know about that f@ckin paper my family getti ng accused of what it said as they where there they wrote the biggest scumbag thing imaginable so how am I the same? :angry: .
But I was happy with what our manager said not a personal attack on anyone.
:angry:  :angry:  :angry: im fuming
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:57 pm

Dont ever accuse me of being a lover of that scum rag Leon I thought you knew better than that Im very dissapointed in you :(
You might have your outbursts with A.B. and a few others here but dont be doing it with me.
your 26 therefore when hillborough happened you where 11 so therefore you wouldnt remember much about it at the time would you?
I was 16 therefore remeber it like it was yesterday.
And im gutted that you think I would buy the scum and agree with anything in that rag :angry:
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ade » Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm

Leon, I know where you're coming from mate. I was at Hillsborough and after being a season ticket holder for 3 years I've never been able to face going into a stadium since that day. When I saw this I thought, if Rafa's so in love with the fans and big on our history, why's he giving this interview to The Sun? Someone needs to have a quiet word with him - no doubt he'll be put in the picture, but we've gotta give him the benefit of the doubt.

I wouldn't take it out on Dawson about this. Obviously some people are more raw about Hillsborough than others and it is a good article, Rafa comes over as a genuine bloke who's besotted with the club and prepared to work his ****** off to get it back where he belongs. There's shades of Shankly in putting his job before his family and his commitment to the club, time for the fans, reminding the players who pay their wages.

He is a top man and if he can persuade Stevie to stay we will challenge next season, no doubt.

I think Dawson was just sharing what is an encouraging interview, but as i say, someone needs to remind Rafa not to talk to that rag again. No point you two falling out about it.
Ade
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:31 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Dont ever accuse me of being a lover of that scum rag Leon I thought you knew better than that Im very dissapointed in you :(
You might have your outbursts with A.B. and a few others here but dont be doing it with me.
your 26 therefore when hillborough happened you where 11 so therefore you wouldnt remember much about it at the time would you?
I was 16 therefore remeber it like it was yesterday.
And im gutted that you think I would buy the scum and agree with anything in that rag :angry:

How do you know how old I am ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:36 pm

How do you know how old I am

It's in your profile.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member