Chris kirkland - Unlucky or what?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:47 pm

chris kirkland is without doubt the future of english goalkeeping. i personally played against chris when he was 15 and even then i new that he was going to be top class for many years to come. however since signing for us everytime he has looked to be making the number 1 jersey his own he seems to get injured. he obviously had that horrific leg break against palace last season but came back stronger for it. then this season he injured himself warming up for england under 21s, came back, reclaimed his place and then broke his finger against bolton on boxing day. to make matters worse, after recovering from that he limped out of last night's reserve game at half-time with a back strain. despite these problems i still feel he can be england's no1 for the next ten years. what do u lot think?
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:55 pm

Agree

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:22 pm

Houllier's managerial reign seems to have been dogged by injury, maybe he's cursed. Maybe he's just got it all wrong on the fitness regime and the players are not as fit as they should be
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion