Can anbody help? - Tickets

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Merlin » Fri Sep 05, 2003 11:15 am

Hi, My girlfriend is a Liverpool fan, but has never managed to see them play at home. I took her to see them play Villa a couple of weeks ago, where she begrudgingly had to sit with the home fans..  I have tried to get tickets for home games, but this appears to be rather a pointless task as they sell out quicker than they go on sale..

It’s her birthday next week and I wanted to get tickets for the Leicester match, any ideas???

Many thanks.
:)
Merlin

Postby RedSi » Fri Sep 05, 2003 11:56 am

Merlin, as the Leicester match is now sold out you've probably got little chance other than touts I'm afraid.

As for future matches, you can see the first day of sale dates on somewhere like www.liverpoolfc.tv and if you're prepared to sit on the credit-card line and persevere as soon as it opens then you can normally get lucky. I did this for the Spurs game and have surprisingly managed it for B'burn away this morning even though there were supposedly only 7000 tickets and they've already been available to season ticket holders for a while. I was only on the phone for 15-20 minutes in each case.

Good luck..................
RedSi
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sangy » Fri Sep 05, 2003 10:14 pm

i hate leicester eeeeek!
sangy
LFC Super Member

Postby cheesecakery » Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:34 pm

sangy wrote:i hate leicester eeeeek!

do you?
ARF ARF
cheesecakery