A favour to ask

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby weringo » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:37 am

The Grudge wrote:Personally i think a lot of this has to do with gang culture...no surprise there then!

I fuc.king hate the way some sectors of the community are so petrified of their own incompetence that they feel that every chance they are given is another hurdle to jump or a mountain too high,its called being part of society and getting taxed!
To stop the feeling of inferiority i think we should give free sherbet (with dip dab) to the first ten non British folk with a degree in licking mountain biking tyres.

Only then could we ever think of setting apart our(so called) selves from these folk that lick tyres!

The papers are full of dip dabbing wan.king  MPs with too many ideas and not enough experience in real life.Ask any MP when the last time was that he/she had egg and chips on thursday because cupboards were bare and they were hungry...Not a one!

Still though ..these artificial folk are the ones that WE elect to represent US every day.How much is egg and chips in the house of parliment??

The same question could be asked to every leader of our'government'

Until we actually run the country we will all be peasants.....Democracy is a farce,why impose our farce on others...benificial to whome?Fatcats...I the working class man see no difference in what we have than a Hitleresque..Stalin type government!

On the contrary of it being better i feel that our border tolerance is making it worse and the fact that we'Free Britain' are our own sole contributor to the very downdfall of  our society that once aws great!

RULE BRITTANIA!! :D

You're spot on there  :D
weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby crazyhorse » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:45 am

A disgusting tragedy. Poor little lad. I have been praying for him and his family.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:50 am

http://www.tonybarrett.merseyblogs.co.uk/2007....ht.html

The club, after consulting the family, have agreed to play Zcars prior to YNWA this evening, and the family will be present in their Everton kits.

Proud to be scouse.

RIP young  man.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion