Seaofred here

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby SeaofRed » Wed May 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Hello.  :)

I'm SeaofRed, I'm 21 years old. I stumbled across this forum after growing tired of the official forums and I'm looking forward to contributing as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time,

SeaofRed.
SeaofRed

Postby neil » Wed May 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Hi buddy, tell me about your memories of the night we won in Instanbul. Always a good starting point. :)
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SeaofRed » Wed May 19, 2010 7:54 pm

I remember being a chubby 16 year old lad sitting next to my mates with cans of Carling and Fosters and packets of crisps and bites to eat, we were all bouyant that this trophy was ours. My friend was saying that the AC Milan old boys wouldn't be able to keep up with us, we were all confident.

The match kicked off and Maldini scored within a minute, we all looked at each other shaking our heads, but we were still confident that we'd win. Crespo scored to make it 2-0 and my belief started to waver and crumble and then he scored the third to make it 3-0 and I was distraught, my Manc and Chelsea mates were texting me and were ripping into the team and I was generally on a downer, only one lad in the room remained positive and this is the same friend of mine who always looks on the brightside of things. He was saying "We can still get back into" and I was just shattered. I couldn't believe in the manner in which our lads approached this match and Milan were just on top form.

Second half got underway and I was hoping they wouldn't score three more goals this half and I remember out of nowhere Gerrard scored that header and we all jumped up drunk out of our heads, screaming like female Beatles fans from the Sixties and we started to believe a little bit more, my mate was saying "I told you so, I told you so". Then Smicer scored sometime later and the room just erupted with cheers and screams, one of my mates threw his beer can across the room by accident he was that happy. Then we got the penalty decision and I couldn't watch, I left the room and my mates watched on, 3-3 the room erupted, I raced back in and my mates jumped on me pulling me to the ground, we were all cheering, there were tears of joy and the room was absolutely trashed. We all got on our phones, rang and text our Manc and Chelsea mates giving them stick down the phone.

The match went into extra time and all I remember from that was shouting "I love you Djimi Traore" when he stopped Shevchenko scoring deep into extra time and I remember nearly having a heart attack when Jerzy Dudek made that double save to keep us in it and as penalties came around, I remember leaving the room (I can't watch penalty shoot outs) and I keep shouting into the room wanting to know who was taking it, my mates were telling me to shut up lol and I remember coming back into the room to watch Shevchenko's penalty after my mate shouted to me "Sheva has to score this or Milan lose", so I rushed in to watch it. I remember Dudek doing some weird dance thing on the touch line and then my heart sank as Sheva run up to hit his penalty and let out an almighty rawr as did the rest of the room as we scored and I remember just breaking down in tears and my mates were cheering, hugging each other. It was a brilliant night, the best of my life and one that I'll never forget.

I'm just waiting for more nights like that. :)
SeaofRed

Postby neil » Wed May 19, 2010 8:30 pm

Good one, welcome aboard.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed May 19, 2010 11:22 pm

"I love you Djimi Traore"

That's a good start here. :D

In all honesty, I liked that introduction. Welcome, happy posting.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu May 20, 2010 8:04 am

Welcome mate but as an Aussie I feel I have to point out to you...........never drink Fosters

Seriously great intro

happy posting
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu May 20, 2010 8:14 am

if chubby 16 year olds are drinking tennants super or special brew we should be worrying. they have to work their way up, laza.

nice to have you join us, seaofred

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri May 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Welcome SOF.. I was a skinny 18 year old in 2005 :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri May 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Welcome lad . i wasa gorgeous 18 year old in 2005 . still am like . in me head :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun May 30, 2010 6:38 am

NANNY RED wrote:Welcome lad . i wasa gorgeous 18 year old in 2005 . still am like . in me head :laugh:

Was that AD or BC Nan ?
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Sun May 30, 2010 12:11 pm

andy_g wrote:if chubby 16 year olds are drinking tennants super or special brew we should be worrying. they have to work their way up, laza.

nice to have you join us, seaofred

I was drinking helden brau supers at 16, never did me any harm andy  :D
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby ZoeRyan » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:10 am

HI, My name is Joe Ryan. Nice to meet you guy.
ZoeRyan

Postby babu » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:29 pm

Nice intro, always nice to have someone who can write.

happy posting

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:50 am

SeaofRed wrote:I remember being a chubby 16 year old lad

you still chubby then?

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redx » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:50 pm

Hello from me in Spain... :D
Redx