Our blood is red - Get rid of the yellow bellies

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby Brian57 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:58 am

Hi I'm Brian from Chesterfield and I have been a staunch supporter since 1962 (started age 5), so have been very privileged to have seen all the glory years, but now, sadly I am following (with only a few notable exceptions) a collection of gutless, untalented, wasters who are bleeding the club dry!

So many of the current squad simply lack any passion for the club and are simply happy to be associated with a great name and collect massive salaries without giving a jot!

Having watched last night's fiasco and seen a so called team perform like a disorderly rabble its time to speak out and I am afraid Rafa cannot escape my criticism now.

Its time to hold a mass clear out - what do you all think?

For me the following should now go (and there's no room for sentiment here):

Kuyt - totally lost it now he looks jaded, slow and can no longer retain position, make an accurate pass or get around opponents

Babbel - No Heart! No sense of awareness

Ngog - Simply not good enough

Voronin - dump him he just looks a plodder

Riera - ball greedy, overdoes it every time, cannot retain possession, no vision

Lucas - a complete utter joke, couldn't pass accurately to save his life, can't tackle without giving away free kicks, and his crossing is pathetic

Insua - a pure donkey, no speed to get back and can't pass or
cross

Agger - lost it since injuries, just too slow

Skirtel - hasn't any positioning sense or awareness of where others are

That's for starters.

Stevie and Fernando are burnt out trying to carry weight of expectation and responsibility. Unfortunately Jamie is nearing end of his career and we have no one to replace him!

Rest of this season looks like being dreadful on strength of last night unless drastic action is taken immediately.

Welcome your thoughts guys
Brian57

Postby anti-hero » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:37 am

umm. might have to disagree with the inclusion of agger and kuyt on that list but other than that you've basically summed up what we've all been saying for the past month or so. :D
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBen » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:55 am

Welcome, you're going to love this forum :D
RedBen
LFC Super Member

Postby Brian57 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Hi RedBen,

I wonder if like me you were a bit peeved with RAFA's post match refusal to discuss the situation? Clearly he is worried about his personal position, but it goes with  the territory of manager and personally even an expression of his dissatisfaction with the players would have helped. It's time now for him to take the gloves off and publicly lambast these failures. I 'd take more of a chance with the home grown kids now instead of persevering with Babbel, Insua, Skirtel and Lucas etc. I can't believe we would be in any worse of a position?
Brian57

Postby Greavesie » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:12 pm

my blood runs sky blue now :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Return to Introductions Forum