Now this is a waste - Huh?

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby champion5times » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:49 pm

Sorry - I didn't know I could reply to topics. I see. Just can't start them is all for now, yea.

Now I could have said all this right under where you repled to my message but you locked that topic so I can't post there any loger and neither can anyone else now. You need to leave things alone a bit and stop over moderating.

Now this topic is a waste I agree, because I have had to start this whole thread just to reply to your message that I could have just replied to in my thread had it not been locked.

I would never have started this thread had I been able to continue posting in the thread I started. And now I can't continue that discussion unless I repost all what I wrote.

I don't see the point in locking threads. If this place is like school, there are plenty of other liverpool boards I can go to.

It would be a shame. I chose this because my mates said it was good.

If I was shouting and swearing yea - stop and lock and ban me. But I didn't even do anything and you have locked my thread, and now this thread is a waste.

It gets me thinking that if I post and then get a good discussion going, am I going to find it blocked one day when you have had enough of that topic. And if I repost then I will be warned or banned or something.

You are supposed to moderate - not stop fre speech.

Unless you have bought this site and this is your job and you own the whole thing.

Then by all means - do what you like. If I don't agree I will happily leave.

But I thought I could get some good discussions going. I don't want to have to post under someone else's thread line all the time. I want to start my own!

:sniffle

If you want me to leave - please say and I will leave now and go to a different Liverpool board.

Many thanks
champion5times

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:18 pm

Someone tell me im not going off my trolley but i havnt got a dickie what this ones on about
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:20 pm

Locked  :;):
LFC2007

Postby champion5times » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:28 pm

I know you don't have a clue - that is because I couldn't post it in my original thread.

The one title, Gillette, Hicks, Rafa etc which I now have to refer you to. This isn't really fun now. It is frustrating.

If I am going to have to worry about every single word in every single post and every single heading for fear of having my words cut off... this is ....school... or Zimbawie
champion5times

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:28 pm

LFC2007 wrote:Locked  :;):

:laugh: what have i said  for it to get locked and why are you givin me the wink :laugh:  :;):
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:31 pm

champion5times wrote:I know you don't have a clue - that is because I couldn't post it in my original thread.

The one title, Gillette, Hicks, Rafa etc which I now have to refer you to. This isn't really fun now. It is frustrating.

If I am going to have to worry about every single word in every single post and every single heading for fear of having my words cut off... this is ....school... or Zimbawie

But theres already a thread for that with abar a million pages and theres another one for Hicks . We cant be chasing these ba.stards all over the shop to see what they have said next makes sense dont it to put it in one place
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:33 pm

champion5times wrote:Sorry - I didn't know I could reply to topics. I see. Just can't start them is all for now, yea.

Now I could have said all this right under where you repled to my message but you locked that topic so I can't post there any loger and neither can anyone else now. You need to leave things alone a bit and stop over moderating.

Now this topic is a waste I agree, because I have had to start this whole thread just to reply to your message that I could have just replied to in my thread had it not been locked.

I would never have started this thread had I been able to continue posting in the thread I started. And now I can't continue that discussion unless I repost all what I wrote.

I don't see the point in locking threads. If this place is like school, there are plenty of other liverpool boards I can go to.

It would be a shame. I chose this because my mates said it was good.

If I was shouting and swearing yea - stop and lock and ban me. But I didn't even do anything and you have locked my thread, and now this thread is a waste.

It gets me thinking that if I post and then get a good discussion going, am I going to find it blocked one day when you have had enough of that topic. And if I repost then I will be warned or banned or something.

You are supposed to moderate - not stop fre speech.

Unless you have bought this site and this is your job and you own the whole thing.

Then by all means - do what you like. If I don't agree I will happily leave.

But I thought I could get some good discussions going. I don't want to have to post under someone else's thread line all the time. I want to start my own!

:sniffle

If you want me to leave - please say and I will leave now and go to a different Liverpool board.

Many thanks

Bit of a drama queen, are we lad? ???  You've been here 5 seconds and are already moaning about a Mod.  You'll fit in fine, then. :D

Here's some free advice:

1) Get a feel for the place and how it works before starting a bunch of threads on topics that are already being discussed...it's just good form

2) Get posting in said existing threads so people can read what you have to say.  But don't be a big girl's blouse about things if people don't immediately respond to your every utterance.

3) If you have questions, feel free to send me (or anyone) a PM (little envelope icon at the bottom of my posts)...saves you opening another thread that I'll just be locking anyway.

4) If you do decide that your right to free speech is being unduly infringed upon and that another forum would benefit to no end from your presence, don't let the door hit you on the a.rse on your way out. :;):

So, once again, welcome and happy posting, fella. :)
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby champion5times » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:35 pm

I think people should be free to do as they choose as long as they are not abusive etc or swearing etc.

But being messed around and having your thread and its history taken away and having to repost your original message in a new thread and so loosing the conversation and history that has been started is not reasonable. I don't think the person who locked it thought about that.

Anyway - I hav found another football forum. Seems to get replies very quickly when you post so very very active there.

If I don't come back either I have been barred and can't be bothered to find a back door with a new IP and email address just to post here or.......I just couldn't be arsed coming back after I got posting there.

See you tomorrow... maybe???
champion5times

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:38 pm

NANNY RED wrote:

:laugh: what have i said  for it to get locked and why are you givin me the wink :laugh:  :;):

:devil:
LFC2007

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:39 pm

champion5times wrote:I think people should be free to do as they choose as long as they are not abusive etc or swearing etc.

But being messed around and having your thread and its history taken away and having to repost your original message in a new thread and so loosing the conversation and history that has been started is not reasonable. I don't think the person who locked it thought about that.

Anyway - I hav found another football forum. Seems to get replies very quickly when you post so very very active there.

If I don't come back either I have been barred and can't be bothered to find a back door with a new IP and email address just to post here or.......I just couldn't be arsed coming back after I got posting there.

See you tomorrow... maybe???

Off so soon?  What kind of winding up is that? ???

Before you go would you mind telling us if there are too many ethnics, lad?  :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby champion5times » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:41 pm

Oh - bad bob has posted now.

so it was you!  :veryangry  or should I say....  :bowdown

Nah - I will choose the door option I think.

I just don't think you appreciate the inconvenience when you lock threads withour warning or that it gives people insecurity for future postings.

In otehr words, what is the point posting when it may be cut off mid conversation because a mod has read something he doesn't agree with

E.G - If I said - yea Mourinho for our next manager and got a 10 thread discussion going but you hatd Mourhino then you would lock it

That is just childish. Taking your football in when cos you didn't get passed to etc. I work with people and sometimes you don't like what they say but you act professional about it.

If this is a speech board - you are going to hear things you don't like and SHOULD NOT interfear with every conversation that goes on.

I think you are the one who is over dramatic. I am just making a point

Screw it - do what you like - I'm off to the other board.

Have a nice night
Goodbye
champion5times

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:44 pm

champion5times wrote:Oh - bad bob has posted now.

so it was you!  :veryangry  or should I say....  :bowdown

Nah - I will choose the door option I think.

I just don't think you appreciate the inconvenience when you lock threads withour warning or that it gives people insecurity for future postings.

In otehr words, what is the point posting when it may be cut off mid conversation because a mod has read something he doesn't agree with

E.G - If I said - yea Mourinho for our next manager and got a 10 thread discussion going but you hatd Mourhino then you would lock it

That is just childish. Taking your football in when cos you didn't get passed to etc. I work with people and sometimes you don't like what they say but you act professional about it.

If this is a speech board - you are going to hear things you don't like and SHOULD NOT interfear with every conversation that goes on.

I think you are the one who is over dramatic. I am just making a point

Screw it - do what you like - I'm off to the other board.

Have a nice night
Goodbye

:laugh:

Better luck at Bluekipper, lad! :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:56 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

:devil:

:laugh: little devil you :laugh:

Im bored out of my head waiting to go the match tomorrow so im talking Sh.it tonight , :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:42 pm

Some nutters round ere
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Dundalk » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:06 am

Goat why have you still got a picture of Mark Gonzalez in your sig??
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Introductions Forum