New boy (ish) - Been watching you's for months!

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:53 pm

feels good to have my first post on here.

i've been comin on this site for about 4 months while in work,reading the posts.tried to register about 50 times and never got me e-mail of the board.been fumin la! many a time i've been shouting obscenities at the screen with some of the things that get said on here. (especially that hustler - what a tw**. i cant believe he hasnt been filled in yet.and his mate maximus - another clueless kno*head.)

just found out i've been givin the wrong mail address - no wonder i wasnt gettin the confirmation e-mail.  4 months man!!  finally!!

i'll just make meself at home if you's dont mind, feel like i'm a regular already the amount of time i've spent on this site
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby barnesrush » Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:57 pm

bloody waste of time if you ask me :D :D
cut me and i bleed red
barnesrush

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:01 pm

what is?
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
LFC Super Member

Postby madred » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:04 pm

Welcome fella. Happy posting.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:08 pm

Greetings mate!!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:08 pm

is right - nice one
LFC Super Member

Postby madred » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:10 pm

Just ignore the Hustler. He's pi**ed off because he heard that the price of his prawn sandwiches have gone up this year at the theatre of s**te!! The manc c**t!
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby barnesrush » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:13 pm

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:what is?

shouting insults at the likes of h*stler. hes such a r*tard

welcome dude
cut me and i bleed red
barnesrush

Postby Paul C » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:17 pm

Welcome Jim :)
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maximus » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:18 pm

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:feels good to have my first post on here.

i've been comin on this site for about 4 months while in work,reading the posts.tried to register about 50 times and never got me e-mail of the board.been fumin la! many a time i've been shouting obscenities at the screen with some of the things that get said on here. (especially that hustler - what a tw**. i cant believe he hasnt been filled in yet.and his mate maximus - another clueless kno*head.)

just found out i've been givin the wrong mail address - no wonder i wasnt gettin the confirmation e-mail.  4 months man!!  finally!!

i'll just make meself at home if you's dont mind, feel like i'm a regular already the amount of time i've spent on this site

And welcome to you to:

However I think when it comes to kn*ob heads I think you are at the top of the tree:

1 - It has taken you 4 months to register and get on this site.......duh 
2 - There is an introduction section on this site for guess what.............................INTRODUCTIONS!!!!!........duh, my brain hurts  :p
3 - For the record.........I am in no way connected with that dipstick hustler

On that note, I will enjoy informative and constructive debates with you too.....................jeez!!!!
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:18 pm

4 months, eh? you shudda got dozen of balls :D
welcome and happy posting!
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:19 pm

oh yes i agree, its just that when it was all kicking off, when he was spouting about hillsborough an all that, i was bloody dying to give him loads and couldnt so i just had to get it out my system
LFC Super Member

Postby madred » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:23 pm

To be honest it was easy for the little s**t house to sit behind his pc and spout such nasty evil comments! Would he do this at the game if someone spoke to him about Hillsborough?? Think not.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:23 pm

not that it matters but that was only cos i couldnt get on my yahoo mail in work.
but anyway as far as bein connected with hustler i seem to recall you were defending him and spoutin yer own nonsense about scally's and gettin yer car nicked an all that. you must be naive not to expect stick for that.

anyway seen as its my first day on the board (and already i'm arguing!!!) i dont wanna start shi* so i'm prepared to drop it.

lets debate the team instaed
LFC Super Member

Postby madred » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:27 pm

Do you mean me?? I constantly gave him grief about how i love my city and if he doesnt love the city how can he love the team? I also said if you hate our city go to your local football ground in chester and watch them.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Introductions Forum