sangy
LFC Super Member

Postby Dom1 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:48 pm

dunno, i got confused again!! :(
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Dom1 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:50 pm

WELL GOOD LOOK TO SANGY AND EVERY1 ELSE IN THE lfc BIG BROTHER.

YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO FINISH IN A RESPECTABLE 2nd PLACE!! :cool:

DOM1
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby sangy » Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:54 pm

???  ey I aint in the LFC-BB house?
sangy
LFC Super Member

Postby gaz31 » Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:25 am

ello m8 ows it goin? :laugh:
wecome to the jungle!!
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dom1 » Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:52 am

sangy wrote: ???  ey I aint in the LFC-BB house?

YOU ARE!!

DOM1

P.S - MEFF
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby sangy » Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:25 pm

muwhahahahaah well i didnt kno at the time Mr Meffinator :p
sangy
LFC Super Member

Postby HOMELEIGHKOP » Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:49 pm

mefffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff in hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll:p
"RED IS THE COLOUR"
HOMELEIGHKOP

Postby petehoundz » Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:36 pm

Appeal to all true fans of football.

Sorry to disturb your forum but please bear with me and read the info in this thread relating to Darlington football club. This club is in crisis and is in imminent danger of being wound up. This is an appeal to all true fans of football regardless of club allegiance  who understand and feel the highs and lows that following a club through the good and bad times can bring. The fans of Darlington are facing the very real threat of loosing their club.  If you would like to help and donate (no matter how small the amount) then please see the information below. Further down the thread is a newspaper article which hopefully will explain the crisis and just how desperate things are for this battling little club.
I hope you can help and thanks you for reading this.

DONATIONS

Cheques made payable to "Darlington Supporters' Trust", to Trust Secretary, 50 Newlands Rd, Darlington DL3

Or by making a payment direct to the Trust's bank account at:
Natwest Bank, High Row, Darlington, Co. Durham
Account Number 67050042 Sort Code 52-30-18
Name is: "Darlington Supporters' Trust - Crisis Fund."

You can also donate or join the Trust by credit card ONLINE via www.darlotrust.co.uk

Crisis deepens as Quakers' future cannot be guaranteed
by Stuart Mackintosh (Exclusive)

THE crisis engulfing Darlington Football Club deepened last night after administrators admitted they could not guarantee the Quakers would see out the rest of the season.
Football League bosses were understood to be deeply concerned by the uncertainty surrounding the Quakers' immediate future - and the latest revelation will increase their worries.
The club has been in turmoil since former chairman George Reynolds called in administrators to avoid being wound up by the Inland Revenue.
The league had sought assurances from Darlington's administrators, Wilson Field, that the remainder of this season's matches would be played.
But the insolvency practitioners said last night that no such promises had been given to the Nationwide League's governing body.
Joint administrator David Field said: "One of the issues with the Football League was that we would give that undertaking, but that has not been done at this moment in time."
The Northern Echo understands that a guarantee was given last month that Darlington would play all games up to their home clash with Hull City.
But that game took place last Saturday, and with the fixture list conspiring against the administrators, fears are growing that the Quakers could be extinct in a matter of weeks.
Darlington have just one home game, against Yeovil, next month, and a poor attendance would hinder administrators, who are paying bills and funding the process through gate receipts and merchandise sales.
Darlington Supporters' Trust, which is part of a consortium hoping to launch a bid for the club and the Reynolds Arena, admitted there were grave concerns for the next six weeks.
The trust has launched an appeal to raise £250,000 by the end of March and is holding a public meeting next week.
Mr Field said a statement of affairs, outlining the true scale of the club's debts, was expected to be released either today or tomorrow.
Former Darlington chairman George Reynolds, who resigned on Monday, called in the administrators to avoid a winding up order.
The club can stay in administration for up to a year from the date of the court order. The worst scenario for the Football League would be Darlington going out of business in the middle of the season.
The club's record this season would have to be expunged and the Division Three table recalculated, potentially affecting other clubs' promotion or play-off positions.
petehoundz

Postby Dom1 » Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:09 pm

???  NAH
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Previous

Return to Introductions Forum