Introduction + i need help - Winning award photo about the liverpool

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby el_gabiton » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:57 am

Dears,

As a Spanish student who lived in Liverpool and work in Anfield, I am very interested in everything related with Liverpool FC.

I would like to know the author of a winning award photo about the Liverpool FC: It was made in black an white, and you could see all the Liverpool FC supporters with their hands on their heads when a Liverpool layer missed a goal (i think it was Michael Owen and he had as well his hands on his head). I've been searching all over the web and i haven't been able to find it.

I will really appreciate your help

Regards,
Gabriel

p.s: i am a supporter of Racing the Santander and you are very lucky as we were already having Yossi playing for our team...hope you can sing as well Dudu Aouate
el_gabiton

Postby ConnO'var » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:10 pm

el_gabiton wrote:Dears,

As a Spanish student who lived in Liverpool and work in Anfield, I am very interested in everything related with Liverpool FC.

I would like to know the author of a winning award photo about the Liverpool FC: It was made in black an white, and you could see all the Liverpool FC supporters with their hands on their heads when a Liverpool layer missed a goal (i think it was Michael Owen and he had as well his hands on his head). I've been searching all over the web and i haven't been able to find it.

I will really appreciate your help

Regards,
Gabriel

p.s: i am a supporter of Racing the Santander and you are very lucky as we were already having Yossi playing for our team...hope you can sing as well Dudu Aouate

Welcome lad...... sorry can't help you though.... seen the photo you described but donno what it's called and where to get it.

Happy Posting anyway.

:)
ConnO'var

Return to Introductions Forum