I have returned - & i come in peace.

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby Kop On » Thu May 10, 2007 10:25 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:I thought it was.

A few points though s@int:

1) does he actually support us?

2) we found out previously when he wern't on a wind up, he is from London - why put Leeds in his profile!?!?

3) After all the sh.it could he come back as normal?

Yes, I do support Liverpool, I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t, all I did was criticise Liverpool when I felt necessary and all of a sudden I was a WUM or a Man Utd supporter.

I have never lived in London and I do not come from London. I lived In Liverpool and I have had to move to Leeds because of my line of work, the office I work at is based in Leeds.

That depends if people don’t hound me again isn’t it? I haven’t got a problem with anyone on here, the past is the past, if people want to hold a grudge than that’s up to them, but I won’t be causing problems or arguing this time around.
Kop On

Postby Kop On » Thu May 10, 2007 10:30 am

Sabre wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Sabre didnt he say me and you where having an affair :D and he pretended to be your girlfriend and said he was going to kill me  :laugh:

Yeh, that too  :D

I think you'll find that wasn't me.
Kop On

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu May 10, 2007 10:43 am

No chance.  No fucking chance.  Death threats, and wishes of death on my family, posting hatred about Supersub and myself on other Liverpool forums like we're some kind of internet dictators.  This isn't even the biggest Liverpool forum on the internet.  Sure, we're top of Google rankings but RAWK, YNWA and RAOTL are far busier.  Yet you have a beef with two small time moderators on a middling Liverpool FC forum and blame this website and it's staff for all your troubles to the point of internet-stalking.  Scary stuff mate.  I don't like it and I don't like you.  It's weird and not the behaviour of someone I would consider normal.  Tantamount to hate mail and you're not getting away with it on here.  You attention seeking fuckwit.  See if you get away with it on the other forums.  You've used your chances up on this one.

I probably speak for Supersub as well.  Absolutely disgraceful the stuff you have done, the posts you have written and the PM's you have sent. 

To tell you the truth, I actually HAD forgotten about you.  Although before you were banned on another forum who'd had enough of you as well, I seem to recall you were going to "pay us a little visit".  Sort your head out.

No fucking chance.  I don't think I've EVER replied to one of your posts on here about Football or in General Chat.  All I've ever done is act upon literally COUNTLESS complaints to remove you from this forum because from what I can see you are a shit stirring trouble causer who isn't worth the time and effort to moderate, and try to get you to stop winding the membership up, when it's easier to just remove the source of the trouble.  I.E.  Yourself.  Read that again.  I've not replied to ONE post of yours EVER, yet you treat me like I'm the villain for basically stopping your behaviour and at the end of the day, wasting my time banning you or explaining myslef to you in posts like this, which you don't deserve.

'Oasis' or however you like to be known.  Just give it up.  Five minutes, five months, or five years.  You made your own bed. 

Take this as my first and last ever reply to one of your posts.

Sorry to those who want to be his friend.  You had your chance last time to be his friend before you all complained about his behaviour before you all wanted him banned.
jonnymac1979

Previous

Return to Introductions Forum