Hiya

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby GYBS » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:29 pm

Hiya one and all - just got here from another site which was full of a massive clique . YNWA
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:45 pm

GYBS wrote:Hiya one and all - just got here from another site which was full of a massive clique . YNWA

??? , What happened mate ? you didn't fit in ? . That's the trouble with long running footy sites, everybody gets to know and understand each other and become friends, some of them even meet up and have a drink. You'd think these cliques would at least drop everything and try to fit in with the "New Guy" .

Welcome to Newkit, take your time and you might enjoy it.   :)
Last edited by woof woof ! on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby GYBS » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:53 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
GYBS wrote:Hiya one and all - just got here from another site which was full of a massive clique . YNWA

??? , What happened mate ? you didn't fit in ? . That's the trouble with long running footy sites, everybody gets to know and understand each other and become friends, some of them even meet up and have a drink. You'd think these cliques would at least drop everything and try to fit in with the "New Guy" .

oh i was there from the beginning mate, was even a mod at one point but everyone knew each other from 606 days and the clique were the admin and mods so basically if anyone said anything they disgareed with they just picked apart your post and tried winding you up to make you bite- i did last week , me and afew others pointed out this to them and now we are all banned from there . there is a few arrogant two faced people there . mainly in the mod department .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:54 pm

as long as i can post about football without every single point being ripped apart then tahst cool by me mate
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:57 pm

GYBS wrote:as long as i can post about football without every single point being ripped apart then tahst cool by me mate

What forum was it mate?
Welcome by the way! :;):
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:00 pm

One called liverpoolfc.fm

cheers mate

there will be another couple guys joining soon as well from there
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:05 pm

GYBS wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

oh i was there from the beginning mate, was even a mod at one point but everyone knew each other from 606 days and the clique were the admin and mods so basically if anyone said anything they disgareed with they just picked apart your post and tried winding you up to make you bite- i did last week , me and afew others pointed out this to them and now we are all banned from there . there is a few arrogant two faced people there . mainly in the mod department .

I get yer mate, mods are all two faced kunts, having been a mod yourself you'll understand this more than most.

Anyways mate, ignore the clique's and the mods (they're all power crazy milk monitors), hopefully you'll be able to enjoy and contribute to this forum.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby GYBS » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:11 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
GYBS wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

I get yer mate, mods are all two faced kunts, having been a mod yourself you'll understand this more than most.

Anyways mate, ignore the clique's and the mods (they're all power crazy milk monitors), hopefully you'll be able to enjoy and contribute to this forum.

well from first impressions it looks a good place - certainly busier than last place but not too busy you get lost
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:44 pm

GYBS wrote:oh i was there from the beginning mate, was even a mod at one point but everyone knew each other from 606 days and the clique were the admin and mods so basically if anyone said anything they disagreed with they just picked apart your post and tried winding you up to make you bite

Out of the Frying Pan in to the fire  :D

Welcome to the Forum mate.
destro

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:20 pm

Welcome mate, you're lucky you've found this place - argument free and 'New Guy' friendly.
LFC2007

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:25 pm

Welcome mate and happy posting

Stay away From judge though :D
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:10 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
GYBS wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

Yeh and tha Woof is the worst  :angry:

only jokin - woof's cool  :hearts

Welcome and happy posting  :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:12 pm

Alrite lid welcome  :cool:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:24 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
GYBS wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

:D

welcome
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:17 am

Welcome mate..... and happy posting
ConnO'var

Next

Return to Introductions Forum