Hi

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby sportprof101 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:59 pm

Hello all! I am a student at NKU and right now I am working on a project with my professor and many other students. Our project goes over rivalries and how we view them and why they are so important to us. If you want to see for your self you can always go to the knowrivalry website. My goal here is to start a discussion on Liverpool's rivals. And learn more on why they are rivals to you specifically. I would also post a link to our survey so we can grow the project, but I know that is considered advertising. So with permission of mods I would post it. If not, I would just like to learn more about this team and its rivals. Thank you!
sportprof101
LFC newBie

Postby Reg » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:46 am

I have 2 sons at university so I realise you guys need assistance however you students never contribute to the forum so after helping out a few times, the message kinda wears off.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:22 pm

Looking at the active user list on the main page and the ones in purple are newly registered users. There was 33 active in the last 24 hrs but clicking on a few profiles shows some have been registered for more than a year without ever putting down a single post.  :down:

If people want to just read the forums then it's fine but a little bit of participation should be a requirement from time to time.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Return to Introductions Forum