Hi fellas

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby CTID » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:43 am

Hi guys. City fan here. got a question for y'all

I'm hoping to get to the LFC V City game in a couple of weeks but it will be my first visit to Anfield. What will be the easiest way to get there from Lime street station?

Cheers guys. Your help on this will be much apreciated.

Anyhow it looks like i've come here just when your lads are going through a pretty tough patch. What the hell is going on there then. I really thought Rafa would get some big names in the summer and you'd win the league this year.

Anyway i'm a member of a good few footy forums and i get on with pretty much everyone. Except Everton funnyley enough. Those guys on toffee talk are a bit sore with City right now. Hopefully i'll stick around here for a while and make some good new mates here too.
CTID

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:46 am

there are a number of Man City supporters on here btw :D

you guys have a really awesome team and im envious but how is Mark gonna cope with 4 top strikers vying for 2 spots? Santa Cruz, Robinho, Bellamy and Adebayor. not an easy task to keep them all happy.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby CTID » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:09 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:there are a number of Man City supporters on here btw :D

you guys have a really awesome team and im envious but how is Mark gonna cope with 4 top strikers vying for 2 spots? Santa Cruz, Robinho, Bellamy and Adebayor. not an easy task to keep them all happy.

When everyone is fit i see us playing like this

....................Given...................
Zabaleta...Toure...Lescott...Bridge
...............De Jong...Barry...........
Tevez...........Robinho.......Bellamy
..................Adebayor...............

Subs: Taylor, Richards, Kompany, SWP, Ireland, Petrov, Santa Cruz.

Now that's one hell of a team. Best in the league with Chelsea IMO. according to the MEN and the lads on Bluemoon there is a very good chance of us getting Maicon from Inter in January and there are also rumers we will put a 65 million pound bid in for Ribery. The doubters who thought it would never happen for us are disapearing rapidly.

Everyone will get their turn in this team. They know this so happiness isn't an issue. Everyone really wants to make it happen at City. All the stick they are getting from rival fans and all the doubters really pushes them on. It's great  :D
Last edited by CTID on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
CTID

Postby bigmick » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:19 am

I think you've got a big chance of challenging for the title mate, but I can't see you winning it, effectively first time up. Next year though you've got be serious contenders if you continue to spend money like you are. Nce to see Bellamy doing well for you too, not one of your most expensive signings but definately one of your more important I reckon.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CTID » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:41 am

bigmick wrote:I think you've got a big chance of challenging for the title mate, but I can't see you winning it, effectively first time up. Next year though you've got be serious contenders if you continue to spend money like you are. Nce to see Bellamy doing well for you too, not one of your most expensive signings but definately one of your more important I reckon.

Cheers Mick lad  :D

Yeah i can't see us actually winning the title this year. Chelsea i reckon.

It all very much depends on where we are come the 1st of January i think. If we are in or around the top4, and within say, 9 points of the top spot. Then i think our owners will go all out to get whoever we need to make a good go of it.

Yeah. Bellers is top class. People thought we were mad spending 14 mil on him, but he's probably been the best player in the premier league so far this year. Hope he can maintain his form. He's got a knock right now but hopefully he'll be back soon. But we've got Petrov who's awsome too. So we're OK.

I think the top4 is a very realistic target for us and if we get CL football for next year, then next seasoms City team will be out of this world.

Exciting times  :buttrock

P.S. Like i said in my OP. Does anyone know the best way to get to Anfield from Lime street station?  :help
CTID

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:05 am

CTID wrote:P.S. Like i said in my OP. Does anyone know the best way to get to Anfield from Lime street station?  :help

Have a look here -----> http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/anfield.htm

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby CTID » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:12 am

Thanks woof woof. Much apreciated.
CTID

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:08 pm

CTID wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:there are a number of Man City supporters on here btw :D

When everyone is fit i see us playing like this

....................Given...................
Zabaleta...Toure...Lescott...Bridge
...............De Jong...Barry...........
Tevez...........Robinho.......Bellamy
..................Adebayor...............

Subs: Taylor, Richards, Kompany, SWP, Ireland, Petrov, Santa Cruz.

that is fantasy football come to life  :D

:buttrock

if only it was Liverpool
maypaxvobiscum

Return to Introductions Forum