Hi everyone! - Hi!

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby fortin_mza » Wed May 07, 2008 5:29 am

Hi Everyone!

My name is Gabriel, I'm 21 and I'm from Argentina.

Well, first of all, I would like to apologise for my English, but I promise I'll try to wright the best I can.

I'm here becuase I really like everything about Liverpool. The stadium, the suporters... the way you sing "You'll never walk alone". So I'll try to post oas often as I can to give my opinion about the team.

By the way, I'm fan of a team from here, is called Vélez Sarsfield. You might know Vélez because we won the intercontinental cup in 1994 against AC Milan.

thank you por letting me be part of this forum!

see you!
fortin_mza

Postby woof woof ! » Wed May 07, 2008 1:20 pm

Welcome Gabriel , nice to have another Gaucho in the forum.

Anymore Mascherano's or Maradonna's still left in Argentina waiting to be discovered ?  :)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby account deleted by request » Wed May 07, 2008 1:59 pm

Who's your best player at Vélez Sarsfield, what position does he play, and more importantly how much would he cost? :D

Hi and welcome mate :)
account deleted by request

Postby fortin_mza » Thu May 08, 2008 2:58 am

thanks guys for your welcome!

well... I'm afraid that in Velez we have not another Mascherano or Maradona, but we have Pellerano and Escudero... in my opinion... they are the best players in Vélez... even the team is no having a good time, they are the best we have.

Escudero is an skilled forward, and Pellerano is defender...
fortin_mza

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu May 08, 2008 3:12 am

yeah but pellerano sounds too much like pellagrino so lets hope we dont go there   :D

welcome to the forum and happy posting, and watch out for judge, if he asks for any pictures don't send them he isn't a real doctor  :D
112-1077774096

Postby fortin_mza » Thu May 08, 2008 4:28 am

peewee wrote:yeah but pellerano sounds too much like pellagrino so lets hope we dont go there   :D

welcome to the forum and happy posting, and watch out for judge, if he asks for any pictures don't send them he isn't a real doctor  :D

:D lol

Pellegrino used to play in Vélez...

He played in Vélez 8 seasons, and he won 4 leagues and 4 cups...

He is a hero for us...

Pellegrino's brother used to play in Vélez until 2006...

But I understand your point... becacuse he didn't have a good time in Liverpool....  :nod
fortin_mza

Return to Introductions Forum