Hi all

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby carey88 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Hi all,

I must admit that I am predominately a Luton Town fan; but Liverpool are my favourite team in the premier league. My support for Liverpool was intensfied after our meetings within the previous years f.a cup competitions; and especially after I made it to Anfield for the replay in the 2008 competition. What a day!! Although I must admit regrettably my feelings for Liverpool will probably never match the ones I hold for Luton (very regretable in fact in light of Luton's recent demise lol), I have had a soft spot for Liverpool from an early age.

So basically I am joining this forum as I am at the University of Manchester and have recently decided that I'm going to stay in the north-west for the forseeable future; so I've decided that perhaps I should put more efforts into my support for Liverpool as my second "local" team as I'm rather geographically excluded from my hometown team.

Also, I'm on the scout to get some people to take part in a questionnaire for my dissertation on Liverpool One which is examining people's views on the Liverpool One development. The questionnaire only takes about 5 mins (or less); and f anyone is interested in taking part I will post the links to the survey at the bottom. Ther's two: one for residents of Liverpool and onr for people who are visitors to the city. Thanks to anyone who takes part; your goodwill is greatly appreciated and will contribute hugely to my study.

Back to football, I have only visited Anfield once (for the luton game); but will hopefully get to see Liverpool a fair few more times in the next few years (if i ever manage to get a job to pay for it after uni!!) My favourite ever Liverpool player has got to be Robbie Fowler; his personality and eye for goal were second to none. Seeing Gerrard score a trademark belter (when I did visit Anfield) was special and he must shade it ahead of Torres as my current favourite. His dedication to the Liverpool cause is as impressive as his ability!!

Anyway, I think that will do as an introductory statement lol, here's the links if you feel inclined to take part in my questionnaire:

For Residents of Liverpool:

http://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.....52d3232

For Visitors to Liverpool:

http://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.....0350f1.
carey88

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:18 pm

I didn't agree with the questions.
LFC2007

Postby Judge » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:34 am

dont mind him above, welcome anyway :)
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Festy » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:42 am

Judge wrote:dont mind my bullshit. I'm gay anyway.  :)

Jesus Christ..  :no
ImageImageImage

-----YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. WILL YOU ?-----
Festy

Postby Judge » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:54 pm

festy on a death wish
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Introductions Forum