Hello there

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby RedRory » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:05 am

Hello everyone. I've been reading these pages for the past couple of years now and finally decided that it might be fun to join in the banter. 

Iv been a Liverpool suporter for as long as I can remember.  I supose I have my sister to thank for this as when i was very small, she being older and therefore wiser than me, kept asking me what team I support.  Not having a clue as to what she was talking about and feeling that it must be important if she is continualy questioning me about it I asked my auld fella "What team do you support?" And the answer I was so fortunate and to this day eternaly grateful to hear him say was of course Liverpool Football Club.  Thank god for sisters!

I am of course, if you cant tell from the story above, from Ireland.  However being a student, and of a curious disposition, I decided that my studies should continue abroad and now find myself in the Lovely city of Aberdeen Scotland.

I've only been to one game, last season against Sunderland at Anfield whan Torres scored that cracker, me an my girlfriend were in the Kop and it was something else!! This fact is something I hope to remedy when I graduate as only having been to one game is something Im not very proud of.

I have to say that Liverpool is one of if not thee nicest, most friendliest cities I've ever been to and if the oppertunity to move there ever came up I'd be gone.

Anyways enough rambling on from me. I hope I can make a productive contribution to these boards and look forward to the discussions ahead. Lets look forward to the great future supporting our beloved club has in store for us.

:buttrock   :buttrock
RedRory

Postby Judge » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:40 am

welcome
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:17 pm

Welcome to the forum.... as you have been reading the forum for a couple of years now, so you know you have to be wary of Judge.. :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:28 pm

but even more wary of metalhead :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:14 pm

trickster or ball waster? :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<