Hello from greece

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby carito » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:40 am

hello from greece.my name is nikos and i am 30 years old.forgive me if i make mistakes at my english typing.2 teams in my heart AEK ATHENS FC and LIVERPOOL FC .i dont want to imagine or even to cross my mind that my 2 favorite teams will play against each other.dear god make that never huppen :D

if someone can help me about a question that i have about a membership at liverpool fc.e-mail-personal message i ll be gratefull.

if i make a membership the team will  send me a member card with my name on it? ????
and what if i want to make a junior membership( nephew 2months old )do i have to login with  a diferent name? ????( my nephews name ???)so his name will be on the card???

thank you for your time and listening to me.
my best wishes from greece

my mails    carito@otenet.gr
                nikos_veria@hotmail.com
carito

Postby Judge » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:01 pm

welcome
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:15 pm

carito wrote:hello from greece.my name is nikos and i am 30 years old.forgive me if i make mistakes at my english typing.2 teams in my heart AEK ATHENS FC and LIVERPOOL FC .i dont want to imagine or even to cross my mind that my 2 favorite teams will play against each other.dear god make that never huppen :D

if someone can help me about a question that i have about a membership at liverpool fc.e-mail-personal message i ll be gratefull.

if i make a membership the team will  send me a member card with my name on it? ????
and what if i want to make a junior membership( nephew 2months old )do i have to login with  a diferent name? ????( my nephews name ???)so his name will be on the card???

thank you for your time and listening to me.
my best wishes from greece

my mails    carito@otenet.gr
                nikos_veria@hotmail.com

Both memberships will have seperate log ins - but you can link them as "Friends and Family" and buy tickets with each otehrs log in.

Hope this explains and is what your asking.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Introductions Forum