Hello everyone!

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby Elinus » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:40 am

Hi everyone! I've been a Liverpool fan for years now and I just can't get enough of it! It's too bad I don't live in the UK because if I did, I wouldn't miss a single match! I just wanted to give a big hello to everyone here in this community and say that I am proud to be a Liverpool fan. All my friends are either Real Madrid, Barcelona, or Manchester United fans. Just because they win something every year. That is being a true fan. I don't need Liverpool to win everything for me to worship them (though it would be nice to see them win the Premier League and Champions League this year :cool: They deserve it!)

This that I'm about to do is quite unorthodox and please excuse me, but due to the 75 post rule, I must since I really want to know. Since I don't live in the UK I don't have LFC TV and not much talk goes around here about Liverpool. So I have very few sources of information about what happens on a daily basis around Melwood. What I use for information on the EPL or Liverpool F.C is this:

www.premierleague.com

www.liverpoolfc.tv

If you guys could point out to me some other good informational sites that would be great. Which leads to my main question which I'm dying to know:

Has there been anything said in the last few days about Aquilani? How much time it will be until we can see him in the pitch?

Thanks a lot and I apologize for this bizarre introduction. :laugh:

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!
Elinus

Postby Judge » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:13 pm

welcome mate

as far as watching football you could try MP2YP.com and download some simple software to allow you to stream any football match :)
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Elinus » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:53 pm

Hey man thanks. Liverpool are playing tomorrow and the channel that broadcast the EPL matches is not going to broadcast the Liverpool vs Burnley match :down:

So I am really considering using a streaming website. That site you gave me doesn't seem to exist and when I google it. It won't work either. Could you please help me out here? I can't miss the match tomorrow. I already missed the match against Bolton and I was going crazy!!! Help me out please!

Give me a good and simple football streaming site where I can watch Liverpool. Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate it!
Elinus

Postby Reg » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:55 pm

Welcome. if you cant get to watch a game on tv, log on to this site when the game is on in match thread, the lads post streams you can watch and if they dont work out depending on where you are, there are comments posted on a live basis how we are playing - go see the LFC v´s Burnley thread as an example.

By the way, where are you as we have posters in most countries.
Last edited by Reg on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Elinus » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:05 am

Reg wrote:Welcome. if you cant get to watch a game on tv, log on to this site when the game is on in match thread, the lads post streams you can watch and if they dont work out depending on where you are, there are comments posted on a live basis how we are playing - go see the LFC v´s Burnley thread as an example.

By the way, where are you as we have posters in most countries.

Hey, I am from Venezuela. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to see em in that website.  :(

Let's hope!

BTW What's the site?
Last edited by Elinus on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elinus

Return to Introductions Forum