Hello every kop

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby huang xiangwen » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:25 am

I'm from chinese mainland but the time when i fall in love with liverpool can retrospect to 1990. i first favoruite liverpool player was peter Beardsley . september of this year i will go to sheffield university to persue for my master degree.that seem to be much possible to make sure the dream of my childhood that one day maybe i could really go to the Anfield stadium to cheer for liverpool.
  So i very desire to the native kop can give some advice for me .such as what will the best way obtain the ticket .whcih is the cheapest way that i can go to liverpool from sheffield.since this is the first time i had ever leave my own country. and i very desire the local kop especially not far from sheffield can leave your connect function for me .thank all of you once more.
一日红军人,一生红军魂!
huang xiangwen

Postby matt_liverpool » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:25 pm

Welcome to the forum Huang. You decided to introduce yourself after 24 posts and 2 years of joining ? :D
Last edited by matt_liverpool on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
matt_liverpool

Postby athurart09 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:26 am

Hello ! I am a new member.
My name is Athur and I like to say thanks to the site owner for this great site and all the members of this forum for sharing good and useful information to all people.
I found this forum quite informative as well interested, it is really great!
Last edited by athurart09 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
athurart09

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:17 am

athurart09 wrote:Hello ! I am a new member.
My name is Athur and I like to say thanks to the site owner for this great site and all the members of this forum for sharing good and useful information to all people.
I found this forum quite informative as well interested, it is really great!

Welcome to the table Athur.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:28 am

huang xiangwen wrote:I'm from chinese mainland but the time when i fall in love with liverpool can retrospect to 1990. i first favoruite liverpool player was peter Beardsley . september of this year i will go to sheffield university to persue for my master degree.that seem to be much possible to make sure the dream of my childhood that one day maybe i could really go to the Anfield stadium to cheer for liverpool.
  So i very desire to the native kop can give some advice for me .such as what will the best way obtain the ticket .whcih is the cheapest way that i can go to liverpool from sheffield.since this is the first time i had ever leave my own country. and i very desire the local kop especially not far from sheffield can leave your connect function for me .thank all of you once more.

Is this you and your mates? If it is well in lad and boss banner  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnUTcLpU-bY&feature=player_embedded
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:10 pm

Your first name isn't kenny by any chance is it Huang? :D
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Introductions Forum